Boys dont like other Boys

He and the losers were having a sleepover at Bill's house. Everyone is very bored, they just finished watching 3 movies.

"L-luh-Lets play truth o-o-or dare," Bill says with a laugh.

Beverly looks at Richie with a devious smirk, "Yes, lets play, guys!"

Richie glares at her while Stanley groans, "Do we have, too?"

Beverly rolls her eyes, "Cmon, Stan. Don't be a party pooper."

Stans hands go in the air, "I'm not being a party pooper!"

Eddie buts in, "How about another movie?"

"Boo, c-cuh-come on Eddie!" Bill shouts

He rolls his eyes, "Fine."

Beverly squeals, "Okay! I'll go first, Richie, truth or dare."

Richie begins to panic, this can go two ways and only two. Bev's smart and he knows that. She knows about his crush on Eddie as well. If he picks truth, hes screwed, if he picks dare, he's screwed.

Richie looks down at the carpet, "Truth?"

Beverly wiggles her eyebrows, "You sure about that?"

His eyes widen, "Nope! Haha, I choose dare! I'm not a pussy like Stan the man over here," he says panicky

Stan flips him off while Mike pats his back, "You don't got to whatever she says."

"I'm good, I'm not a little bitch like I said."

Bev rolls her eyes and smirks, "I dare you to do seven minutes in heaven with dear, old, Ed's."

Richie's heart leaps out of his chest just like Eddie's, "What?" Eddie says.

"You heard me, Eddie!" She hits his knee, "You guys don't have to do anything, you can just waste your time talking."

Eddie sighs, "C'mon, Chee." He stands up and grabs Richie's hand and leads him to the tiny closet in the living room while everyone cheers and laughs.

Bev stands up and closes the door, "Your timer starts... Now!"

Richie leans on the wall across from Eddie in the tiny closet. "I wish I were in here with your mom."

Eddie looks down at the floor before looking back up. He grabs his collar and smashes his lips on Richie's.

Richie kisses back after realizing what's happening. Eddie was kissing him, and he was kissing Eddie. He can't believe it, he's liked him since middle school and now they were in their junior year.

Richie's arm wraps around the boys waist pulling him closer while the other holds his cheek. Eddie's hands tangle in his curly hair. Their lips move with eachother and only pulling away to take breaths.

Slowly, Richie's hand traveled to under his shirt. Making Eddie realize what was happening, he was kissing boy. His mothers voice rings in his head, "Boys don't kiss other boys, Edward. That is a terrible sin, and no son of mine will not like boys."

Eddie quickly pushed Richie away, "What the fuck are you doing?" he shouts while pulling his shirt down.

"Um, kissing you?" Richie says confused, fixing up his hair and looking at Eddies swolen lips.

He catches on to where Richie is looking and slaps his chest, "Stop, this isn't normal, Rich, this isn't okay! Stop acting like it is, this is disgusting, why did you kiss me?"

Richie squints, anger, confusion and hurt washing over him, "What? What are you saying, Eddie. You kissed ME, not the other way around," he pauses and looks at Eddie tears welling in his eyes, "And who says this isn't normal?" Richie hates hearing homophobic shit like that.