"EXCUSE ME BITCH"

I bored in the car right now driving home. I have nothing to dooo... soooo yaaaa here u go ppl
———————————————————————
Eddie POV
Me and Richie have been dating for a while now. Almost a year. My mom didn't like gays she was homophobic. So I never told her. But she also doesn't approve of Richie. So to get to his house, I told my mom I'm going to bills.

I woke up to Richie holding me in his arms, close. I poked nose to wake him up. He flinched a little and then groaned. "Just a few more minutes? Pleaseeeeee" he said. "No sorry baby it's 11:30." I said. "Ugh, Fine. Your lucky I love you. " he replied. "Love you too." .

We got dressed. "Let go somewhere. Lets go get fooooooooood. (a/n idk why I put so many o's) Lets go to ( a/n think of a name for a breakfast place bc I don't have one)" Rich said. "Sure." I said after.

( TIME SKIP PPL BC IM FUCKING LAZY)

We just got to ( whatever the fuck you called it the first time). Some waiter named Jocelyn took us to a booth. I saw her eyeing down Richie. I got jealous.

"So what would you guys like to drink?" She said. "I would like a water." I said she nodded her head. "And you sir?" She said with a big smile on her face. What the fuck is wrong wit dis bitch. "I would like a hot coffee." Richie said. "Not as hot as you." I then got pretty mad. Richie had a fake smile on his face. I wanted that bitch to know he is mine. So I held his hand. She didn't notice tho. But she left to get are drinks.

"What the fuck is wrong with her?" I whispered to rich. "I don't know baby boy. But I just want you to remember you will always be mine and no else will me mine." he said. I then kiss him. Then that dumb fucking waiter Jocelyn came back.

"What would you guys like? Hot stuff you can go first." She said. My blood was boiling now. I couldn't take this bitch. "UMMM EXCUSE ME BITCH, HE IS MY BOYFRIEND!!! SO IF YOU DONT MIND CAN YOU PLEASE FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING HOE?!?!" I then yelled at her saying. "Everyone just looked at her and she didn't know what to do. Before she could do anything else. Richie pulled me down from where I stranded so I was on his lap. He then kiss me. I put my hands on his cheeks. We both then pulled away.

"I love baby." rich said. "Love you to bubba."
"Why don't we leave this hoe and go home and watch a movie or something." He said. "I'd love that." I replied saying.

That fucking waitress just stranded there in shook and didn't know what to do. We just went out the door and went to watch are movie. I liked telling that bitch off.
————————————————————————
AYEEEEEE PPL!!! the Jocelyn girl is my cousin and I did this to annoy her soooo ya. BTW HI JOCELYNNNNNN. hope u liked it hEhEhEhEhEhEhE. MKAY ✌🏼 and another thing. I didn't proof read bc I lazy at.