anniversary

HEYYYYY PPL! I need ideas. Since I have none. This is going to be Gucci
————————————————————————
Eddie POV
Me and Richie are now 20 years old. Well Richie is one year older. Today is are 5 year anniversary. I woke up at  011 the morning to go get coffee. Before I left the bed I kissed Richie awake. His beautiful eyes fluttered open. "good morning chee" I said with a smile. "good morning baby boy." he then grabbed me by my waist to pull me closer. He then connected are lips. I then put my hands around his neck. "I have to go get your surprise" I then said. "NUHHHHHHH Fine" he said with a groan at the beginning.

I then got out of bed and got my clothes out and changed. Richie was staring. "Take a picture it will last longer" I said. "Why should I have to when I can see it whenever I want." he said. I then picked up my dirty shirt and hit him with it. He then landed on the bed. I then laughed.  I then got his hands and tried to pull him up but he just stayed there. "Well okay bye!" I said but then richie grabbed me and kissed me. "Okay now you can go love you!" he said. I then giggled and left.

                              (Time skip)

I just got to the airport to pick up mike. ( a/n I'm talking about mike for stranger things. Pretend that mike and Richie are twin brothers) Rich and mike are best friends. So I thought for are anniversary. He also gets to see his girlfriend, 011.

I inside and waited at the baggage pickup. Finally, mike comes out. "Mike!" I tell TEYING to get his attention. He then looks at me and runs through. He gives me one of those werid hugs guys do and then says "Hey man!". "Hey!" I say. "How was the plane?" I ask. "There was this one baby crying the whole time. It was fucking annoying but whatever." he responded.  We both laughed and got his bags and went to the car. We drove to Starbucks to get coffee and then drove home.

I opened the door to the house only to see Richie. My fucking Richie. Making out with fucking 011. On the fucking coach. "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON RICHIE?!?!?!?" I scream at him. Mike comes in. 011 gets off of Richie. He goes to Richie and punches him in the face. I then start to cry uncontrollably. "I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME?!??!? WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO US?!??!?! YOU TAKE MIKES GIRL AND BREAK MY FUCKING HEART ON ARE DAMN ANNIVERSARY?!??!? " I then yell at him sobbing. " It's not what it-" "THEN WHAT IS IT RICHIE?!?!? WHAT WAS GOING THROUGH YOUR DAMN FUCKING MIND?!?!!?!??! FUCK YOU!! FUCK YOU BOTH!!!!"  I then storm out the house. Mike follows me. Wow what a great anniversary!
————————————————————————
AYEEE PPL! Sorry for making this so sad. I running out of ideas. So I got this. BUT LOOK WHAT I DID

Sorry I just that stupid that I wrote that

Sorry I just that stupid that I wrote that. BUT ANYWAYS you don't have to vote but will you? SORRY SORRY! Mkay bye