Hickeys

ohtrashmouthtozier idea!

pretend they went to college in like the early 2000s
-

Richie and Eddie pull up to the chinese
restaurant, both shaken up with nerves of fear and excitement.

They were meeting up with the losers after years, that shouldn't be a problem, right? They should just be excited to reunite with their friends again! But, Richie and Eddie just so happened to have recognize and admit their feelings for each other,(shocking I know), and get married in that time.

In college, the two had shared a UCLA dorm together, driving Eddie crazy on how messy Richies side of the room got or how'd he always go to parties just to call Eddie late at night making him pick him up. But what drove him the craziest was how he had loved Richie.

There had been so many times where he and Richie had gotten so close to kissing, but right before their lips could touch, Richie would pull away. It hurt Eddie every single time how he'd brush it off like nothing happened. It made Eddie hate himself and feelings a bit more each time.

Why can't I be straight?

Why do I have to love Richie?

Why can't I be the perfect boy for my mom?

Constant thoughts would run through his head, making Eddie a ticking time bomb about to explode.

One night it almost happened again, they had been sitting on one of their tiny dorm beds listening to the new songs Richie had added to his iPod.

Eddie nodded his head to the song they were listening too, loving it, "What song is this, Chee?"

Richie looked at him, adoring how Eddie had the cutest smile that was contagious, making him as well. Shut up Tozier, the voice in his head said, You aren't gay, what would Grandpa say?

He tore his eyes away from Eddie, mood and smile dropped from his face, "Uh, it's By the Way by Red Hot Chili Peppers. One of my new favorites."

Eddies smile blossomed even more. He looked up to the ceiling and Richie couldn't tear his eyes away from him now, "I like it, too."

"Eds?"

Eddie turned his head toward him, head on the back of the wall filled by posters, "Yeah?"

"I-" Don't you fucking dare tell him, "I- uh- I fucked your mom. We had phone sex last night."

Eddie took his head off the wall and rolled his eyes, "Shut up, jack ass, what were you really going to say?"

Richies black curls bounced and shook his head, "That's what I was going to say, Eds."

He rubbed his face, "Sure, Trashmouth."

Richie stares at Eddie, admiring everything he can of him. From how beautifully his freckles danced over his cheeks to how Eddies face always scrunched up when he got upset.

Eddie turned his head to him, "What? Is there something on my face?"

Richie reached out and put his bony hand on Eddies cheek. He traced his finger over his cheekbones, making both of their hearts race. He slowly leaned in making Eddie think, this is it, it's finally going to happen! He could feel Richies breath on his lips before he had turned his head away, pulling out the earbud and standing up from the bed.