Acceptance

This one is quite long and uses a slur later on!
-

Richard Tozier.

Oh Richard Tozier.

He's an asshole. A big mother fucking asshole.

He bullies anyone and everyone who he thinks is smaller than him, who has less power, anyone like me. He doesn't like different, he thinks every man should be tuff and manly and picks on any other guy who is like that. But what pisses me off the most is he targets me and my friend Bill and Stanley.

We aren't strong, or very manly. We are ourselves though, and that's all we care about. We don't care about impressing everyone around by being an asshole and hurting people.

Richie hangs out with a group of idiots, Henry Bowers, Patrick Hockstetter, Belch Huggins, and Beverly Marsh.

Well, Beverly isn't an idiot or a bad person. She's really a sweetheart, she's Richies step-sister. Whenever she see's him hurting someone or saying shit, she says something. Richie doesn't hate her completely and she doesn't hate him completely, so they stick with each other. I think she thinks sticking around him will help him change, be a better person, but Richie is a lost cause if you ask me. She stops by to hang out with us sometimes with her boyfriend, Ben.

Rich and I used to be friends. We used to hang out all the time. My mother didn't like him though, surprise surprise. He then started pushing me away and was a complete asshole to me randomly. We used to link our arms when we walked, but then he just pushed me away every time. I just let it happen before completely going off on him asking what the fuck was wrong with him? I at least deserve an answer, and he just called me a bunch of names. So I left, I just left, and I don't plan on talking to him till he stops being an asshole.

Me and my friends, Bill and Stanley, have been friends for years. Every since I stopped being friends with Richie in middle school and it's now our 3rd year in high school. I don't think I can imagine high school without them, it would be hell.

The bell rings me out my thoughts. I sit up from my seat and head to my locker. And you won't believe who's there, Richie! I roll my eyes at him.

"Can you move? You're in the way of my locker," I ask standing in front of him. His friends snicker on the side.

"Doesn't look like I can until you give me your math homework, sweetheart." He says pulling the collar of his ugly Hawaiian shirt.

My face reddens from anger. I'm done doing this. I slap him across the face. His mouth opens and his friends stop snickering and quiet down.

"I'm done dealing with this bullshit! Just do shit for your god damn self, Richard, you and your idiot friends! Oh wait, you can't because you're a spoiled," I hit his chest with my pointer finger,"white," again, "boy," and again, "who thinks he can do anything he wants! Can you just fucking move? I'm fucking hungry and my friends are waiting, asshole!" I rage at him hitting his chest with my pointer finger one last time.

He looks at me with a devious smirk. Shit, I should've kept my mouth closed and just gave him the god damn homework.

"Oh you're going to regret that, babe." His friends gather around and his fist rises and I drop my binder. My hands reach up to block my face. Right about when his fist are going to meet my jaw Beverly comes through.

"What the fuck, Rich? Leave him alone!" He pulls his fist away and the boys move apart. Thank god for Beverly.

"What, Bev? Just having some fun trying to get some homework!" Richie says while putting his hands on his hips. He moves foward to Beverly, revealing my locker finally. I'm not even hungry now, just upset.