"Hes my best friend!!!"

HELLO PEOPLE! Sooooo this ones its both there first day of school. They in kindergarten . So ya.
————————————————————————
Richies POV
Today was my first day of kindergarten!! I was excited!!! I couldn't wait to make new friends. I hope I can make a best friends! My mom said that I will have a good day at school. That it was fun and you get to meet new people. So I am pretty excited!

We just made it school!! My mom walked me in to room full of other kids! But my eyes stayed on this one short kid. He had chocolate brown eyes, brown hair, and he had this weird fanny pack. But im not judging. He was pretty cute.

I waved bye to my mommy and went off to the little boy. But before I could reach him the teacher said line up to go outside. Everyone did. So I had to too.

When we went outside. I saw that boy. He wasn't playing like everyone else. He was on the sidewalk watching everyone while playing with chalk. I walked over to him. "Hi! Why you over here by yourself?" I asked. "I have asthma. So I cant play with everyone else." He then looked at down at the pavement in embarrassment . "Well... I can be your friend!!! My names Richie what's yours?" I then said. "My names Eddie." "Can I draw with you?" I asked. "Sure!" Eddie said. "Ima draw you!" I said. "Ima draw you to Richie!".

When we were had to line up to go inside. Eddie kissed my cheek. I began to blush. He did to."Thanks for drawing with me." He said. "No problem Ed's!" I said. "Don't call me Ed's." We then both smiled and lined up. I put my arm around him. "He's my best friend!!!" I screamed at the teacher. She just laughed and closed the door. I guess school is fun!
————————————————————————
I really think this chapter is cute!!! I like writing about Richie and Eddie when they are younger. I just think it's cute. BUT ANYWAYS! Plz vote if this was not shit. It probably was. But WHATEVER! WELP... PEACE