"I missed you so much Ed's."

Richies POV
After defeating Pennywise, all the losers split up. I really don't know why but we just did. Bev moved, so she was gone, Stanley now has to practice all time so he left to, Mike was just mike, Ben moved to, Bill never recovered and just stayed in the shadows, and Eddie was Eddie. He became home schooled after what happened. But that's it. Me I guess I kinda became popular. I just hung out with the more obvious kids that people know. But that's its.

I was on my way to school. I missed Eddie so much. He was my best friend. But now that he is gone. It's like my happiness is gone. I do miss all the losers all together. I just hope I can bring them back together.

When I got to school I opened my locker. Some girls looked at me smiled and waved. I didn't really care. The thing is I think I'm gay. I have nothing wrong with that. I've had feeling for Eddie now for awhile. But that's it. But anyways I got my books and went to first period. Took my seat and whatever.

"Class May I have your attention?" The teacher said. "This is are new student Eddie. He has been here before. He was just home-" before she could finish I ran up to him and hugged him so tight. He hugged back. It was like me and him were the only people in the world. "I missed you so much Ed's so much. You don't understand!" I said pulling away holding his shoulders with a tear down my cheek. "I missed you to Rich." He said now crying to. "Well I can see you guys know each other?" The teacher said. "Yes, yes very well." I said. "Please take a seat now. Your lucky there's a seat open next to Richie." She then said. We then took are seats.

After class I told Ed's "I need to tell you something. Private. So can you come to the bathroom real quick." I said nervously. "Is everything okay?" He asked. "Yes just come
with me. Please?" I then said still nervous "okay." he replied confused.

Eddies POV
We just got to the bathroom. I was confused why he was nervous. I just don't want my lov- I mean best friend to be hurt.

"What did you need to tell me?" I said. "I-I-I think I love you..." he said still very nervous. He was looking at the ground he then looked back up at me and I smashed my lips onto his. He put his hands on my waist and I put mine on his neck. I then pulled away. "I think I love you too..." I said blushing. We kissed again. Before leaving the bathroom hand and hand. Maybe school will be better after all.
————————————————————————
HEY PPL! I'm bored right now and I thought this oneshot on the spot because I was that bored. But yaaaa. This is probably shit and you probably are very confused. BUT please vote. I dont have a life. Sooooo yaaaa. ✌🏼 bb's