Catch Up;

Paris

The harsh Boston sun beamed into my eyes as I slowly started to wake up. My head slightly hurt as I sat up, causing me to regret drinking that cup of Rosé last night. I groaned and stretched, noticing the smell of breakfast that was spreading throughout my apartment. I raised an eyebrow and before I could get up, my door opened, revealing my 'boyfriend' with a tray of breakfast in his hands.

I smiled at the sight as he set it down next to me.
"It looks amazing babes."

He smiled and shrugged confidently.
"I'll take any opportunity I can to thank you, especially for last night."

I chuckled and kissed his lips as he sat next to me.
"Thank you Kai."

I grabbed a piece of bacon and bit it as I grabbed my phone, seeing I had messages from my brother and Shaniya. I smiled and responded to them.

Klay🏀🏆
Yeah..the pre season was rocky, but it's just preseason. We'll get things together. How's Boston so far??

Me
Amazing! We need to catch up tho..conference call later??

I exited out of the conversation and went to text back Shaniya who I fell asleep on last night.

Bestie😛🤞🏾💜
You probably fell asleep on me again🙄Schedule me in later cause we need to play catch up bestie

Me
Sorry😭 I'll call you later for sure

As I sent the text, my eyes widened and I quickly jumped up, stuffing half a pancake in my mouth. I had just noticed the time and I was extremely late for work.
"Oh shit!"

"What's wrong?" He chuckled.

"Work! I forgot I had to go in early today." I sighed, bending over to reach in my dresser and grab my scrubs.

I felt a pair of hands on my waist as I was pulled closer to Kai. I leaned back and sighed as he placed small kisses on my neck.

"You're going to make me late." I smiled, slightly closing my eyes.

"When are you going to let me make you mine babygirl?" He asked in between kisses.

"Just..give me a little more time okay? We'll talk about it when I get off."

He nodded and kissed my knuckles.
"Alright. Even though I feel like your just using me for my body." He sighed playfully.

"Your body is just a nice plus." I said, poking his abs. "But seriously, I like you. Your personality, your care, your charisma..I'm just. I don't want to ruin what we have now. I haven't been good in relationships in the past..and now is not the best time to get into this because-"

"Because you're late."

"Great! Your catching on." I smiled, running to the bathroom.

"You need a ride to work?" He asked from the room.

"Yes! Thank you for offering."
I hated being late...

Kyrie

"Dada!"

I peeked my eyes open to see my beautiful little girl, Amour, sitting next to me, happily waiting for me to wake up. I gave her a small smile and sat up.
"Hey babygirl." I said picking her up and kissing her cheek.