Let's Go Out;

I spun in my chair and laughed as Klay told me about the game they won against OKC last night.

"I mean it was hilarious. Seeing Carmelo try to act tough and fail. At least it wasn't KD and Russ." He sighed.

I smiled and nodded.
"Yes. Because I know that's all the reporters wanted to see."

"Yeah, that's the only reason they hype up when we play against OKC. The Russ vs KD nonsense."

"It's just noise. Everyone wants drama nowadays. KD and Russ are over it, I don't know why the media can't accept that."

He chuckled.
"Alright. I have to get ready for practice I'll call you later."

"All right bye brotha."

"Bye P."

I put my phone back on the charger and leaned back in my seat, ready to take a quick power nap when I heard my office door open. My eyes peeled open to see Jean walking in with a smile on her face.
"Hey babes." She smiled, sitting across from me.

"Hey girl. You on break?"

She nodded and sighed, sinking into my couch.
"Yes thank god."

I chuckled, fully turning my chair to her.

"You doing anything on Friday?" She asked.

"Nope. Why?"
I hadn't planned on doing anything other than sleeping in with Kai.

"Me and a couple of the other RN's are going to this club on 49th street to let loose. You should come."

"I'm good." I chuckled, I wasn't with the club scene, it just wasn't my cup of tea..

"Come on! We're going as a group and it should be really fun."

"I don't know Jean.."

"Come on! I'll pick you up, it'll give you a good glimpse of the party scene in Boston that you have yet to be exposed to."

I sighed and thought about it.
I could use a night out I guess.
"Fine! You've convinced me."

"Yayy!" She smiled, hugging me. "You won't regret it girl. I promise."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I groaned and pulled my dress down as I looked in front of my mirror.

Jean chuckled and stood up.
"Will you stop messing with the dress girl!"

"It's too short Jean.."

"No it's not. It's perfect! And you look great."

I eyed her and shook my head, with a smile. I do look good..
"You're lucky the dress is so pretty."

"Music to my ears!" She smiled, getting up.

"Now can we go?" I smiled, "The other girls are probably waiting."

"So impatient.." She huffed, strapping on my heels.

"Well then hurry up chica!" I said, grabbing my purse and walking out.

She rolled her eyes and smiled.
"For someone that didn't want to come in the first place, you sure are in a hurry."

"The faster we get in, the faster we get out."

We promptly made our way to the club where we immediately got drinks and made our way over to where our other friends were.

"Girls!" Jean yelled.