Official;

*Next Morning*
Paris

"Paris?"

I snapped out of my thoughts and turned to Kai.
"Sorry." I mumbled as I sat up at my breakfast table.
I didn't know why but my encounter with Kyrie last night, had been clouding my mind all morning...

"Still tired?"

"Yeah." I sighed, rubbing my eyes. "But work calls."

"Aw poor baby." He teased, picking me up out of my seat.

I chuckled and kissed his lips, looking him in his eyes.
"I was thinking.."

He raised an eyebrow.
"Thinking about..?"

"What you said the other day..when you said we should..make things official.."

His smile widened.

"I want to commit. I want to be serious. Me and you together."

He leaned over and kissed me.
"I've been waiting on those words since I met you baby."

Kyrie

I walked downstairs after putting Amour down for a nap and saw Kehlani coming out of the kitchen, rolling her eyes and ignoring my presence.
Ever since yesterday when I told her that I didn't want a romantic relationship with her and just wanted to be co-parents, she'd had an attitude.

"I just put Amour down for a nap. I'm about to head over Jayson's house." I said.

She just nodded and walked upstairs.

I sighed and shrugged, grabbing my stuff, and heading over to Jayson's apartment, which wasn't far away, only about 10 minutes. I knocked on his door and he opened it within a couple seconds.
"Wassup bro." Jayson smiled, dapping me up as I walked in.

I smiled and returned the favor.
"Wassup my man."

I'd come over to play 2k and, honestly, just get out of the house. I sat on his couch as he handed me a bottle of water. I picked up a controller as he sat next to me.
"Which team you picking?"

He smirked.
"Want to do all stars?"

I nodded and shrugged.
"Sure. I'll be Team LeBron."

He set the teams up and I noticed his phone in the coffee table, an idea instantly popped into my mind.
"Yo, you mind if I look at somebody's Instagram page from your phone?"

He raised an eyebrow.
"You don't have space for Instagram in your phone Irving?"

"Can't exactly get to this persons page with my Instagram.."

He shrugged and handed me the phone.
"Knock yourself out."

I thanked him as he unlocked his phone and I went to his Instagram. I immediately clicked on Paris's public profile and sighed in relief that I could finally see it. As I scrolled through her pictures I saw her at her new job in her scrubs, which brought a smile to my face. My eyes slightly widened as I noticed she had a couple more risqué pictures, her body looked amazing, she had definitely been working out. She'd gotten popular after our relationship and messy breakup, though we never publicly came out and said what caused the end of our relationship, the media assumed.. She was doing instagram promotions and hanging out with other basketball stars like Jimmy Butler, Kelly Oubre, and John Wall. I kept scrolling until I stopped on a picture of her and her new mans, that made me pause. It was an anniversary post, they'd been together for a year..

"Alright." Jayson sighed, snatching his phone out of my hands and turning to me. "What happened between you guys?"

I raised an eyebrow.
"What are you talking about?"

"I practically know you better than you know yourself, so what happened between you and Klay's sister man?"

I leaned back and sighed, contemplating wether to go over this story or not.
"It's a long ass story.."

"Okay?" He chuckled. "And I'm a good ass listener."

"Well, we were together and we were happy man.." I smiled, thinking back on the memories of us. "We were so happy, I mean, she was practically my savior. I had just gotten out of a bad relationship with Kehlani."

He nodded.

"We were in love. I mean..she was practically the love of my life. But..no relationship is perfect, and I'm far from perfect.."

Jayson hung his head low and sighed.
"Ah shit, what did you do?"

I paused and sat up slightly.
"We started having issues. Arguing. She was friends with her ex again and my jealousy took over the relationship. I..I drug our relationship into the ground. I got drunk one night and I.."

"You slept with Kehlani, didn't you?"

I slowly nodded.
"Yeah.."

"And then she got pregnant.."

I nodded again.

"Then Paris found out, and she ended the relationship."

"But it was a bit more complicated than that because I hid the fact that I slept with Kehlani for months, and during the time she didn't know I had cheated...I proposed. We were supposed to get married when Kehlani dropped the bomb on us. After that she was done. Our relationship already went through so many trials, that was her breaking point. She ended everything. The engagement, the relationship, contact with me. I mean, at the game was the first times I'd seen her in a year."

He nodded, listening intently.
"You fucked up majorly Irving.."

"You don't think I know that? I've had to live with the fact that solely because of me and dumb decisions, I'd lost the love of my life. I let her slip away before I fully had a grasp on her."

"You want to get back together with her?"

"Of course. That..that would be a dream come true but..she'd never come back to me. She gave me way to many chances. Plus...she's found someone else..and I'm sure he's treated her better than I ever could have."

"Don't say that. Look, in my opinion, if it's meant to be then you'll see her again, and when you do..sneak your way back into her life. Your not a quitter, I don't expect you to be." He shrugged.

I gave him a small smile and nodded, clearing my throat and picking up the remote.
"Let's get back to me kicking your ass."

Paris

"Kai!" I chuckled as he threw in a pile of junk food into our cart.

"Snacks are essential baby."

I always made fun of his unhealthy habits and how he was the reason it was so hard for me to go through with diets.

"You don't need this many. Chips, cookies, candy, and...Kai really?" I asked holding up a family size box of pop tarts.

He shrugged and pouted like a child.
"Please can we keep it?"

I sighed and chuckled.
"You have to put either the chips or cookies back to get it."

"I'll put the cookies back." He pouted, taking them out of the cart.

"You're such a child!"

"As long as I'm your baby." He smiled, kissing my cheek before wandering back to the snack aisle.

I smiled and continued pushing the cart down the aisle to find corn tortillas. We had just come here for some stuff to make for dinner tonight but we always leave the grocery store with more than we need.
Nothing but flour tortillas.
I finally found the brand of corn tortillas that I wanted but of course it was on the very top shelf. I tried to reach up for them but failed and groaned to myself. Whenever me and Kyrie went grocery store, he always got these stuff for me.

"Need some help?"