Call Him;

I chuckled at Kai as he smiled.
"I told you some breakfast would do you good."

"That it did." I smiled, as he pulled up in front of my job. "Can you help me with the balloons?"

"Sure." He said, getting out with me. He took out the helium balloons while I grabbed the flowers. "I think she'll like these."

I nodded as we walked in, and I checked in to see Chanel.
"She's going to love these."

We soon made it up to her room, and I saw her on her phone, surrounded by other flowers and balloons. We walked in, surprising her.
"HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY!"

She jumped up and chuckled, clutching her chest.
"You bitch. You almost gave me a heart attack."

I laughed and put down the flowers, hugging her as she reached out to hug me.
"Happy birthday babes."

"Thanks Jas."

Kai walked around, letting the balloons go.
"Happy birthday C."

"Thanks Kai." She chuckled.

He looked down at his watch and sighed.
"I have to get to work." He kissed my lips. "I'll see you soon. Have a good day Chanel."

"Later." She waved before turning back to me. "Now, where's my birthday present?"

I furrowed my eyebrows and chuckled, sitting next to her.
"I got you flowers and balloons. What more do you want?"

"I wanna meet him!"

"Who?"

"Kyrie!" She beamed, "He's a basketball legend, and it's my birthday."

I sighed as I thought about it. It would be a great birthday present for her..
"I could ask and see but he's really busy so I don't know-"

She raised an eyebrow and smirked.
"You're just scared to ask him."

I scoffed.
"I'm not."
I am.

"Yes you are! Why are you scared?"

"Because." I groaned. "We just started being cordial with each other, I think it's to soon to start asking for favors. I was an asshole to him for a long time."

"He loves you. He'll also do anything to see you and you know it, so just ask."

I took a deep breath and nodded.
"You're right. You do need a birthday gift."

"Great!"

"Fine. I'll call him."

I pulled my phone out and sighed.
Here goes..

Kyrie

I rolled my eyes as my shot rimmed out and Gordon grabbed the rebound.
"You're off today Irving." He said, jokingly as he walked over.

I sighed and shrugged.
"I'll find my shot. Shooters gotta shoot right?"

"Right." He nodded, throwing the ball at me. "I'm getting changed, you heading in too or you staying."