Reunion;

I smiled as I looked in the mirror, content with what I was wearing which was just one of Kai's oversized shirts and some high-heeled boots.

I tied my hair up in a high bun and applied some lipstick before I felt hands wrap around my waist

I tied my hair up in a high bun and applied some lipstick before I felt hands wrap around my waist. I chuckled and turned around.
"I'm getting ready."

"You look ready to me." He mumbled with a smile before kissing my lips.

"You sure I look alright?"

He nodded.
"You look perfect baby."

I smiled and put my lipstick down.
"Alright. Let's go watch a basketball game."

———————————

As we walked throughout the crowded arena, Kai quickly found our seats on the side of the court. It gave a full view of the court and both benches. I scanned the arena and saw a few of the Celtics players shooting the ball around and others were signing autographs.
No Kyrie in sight..thank god..
As we got to our seats he turned to me.
"I'm going to get some popcorn. Want anything?"

I shook my head.
"No, thank you."

He nodded.
"Okay. I'll be right back."

I nodded back and looked over to the seats near the Cavs bench to see Savannah sitting down with another friend. I walked over with a smile and her eyes, as well as her smile, widened. She stood up and walked over to me, engulfing me in a hug.
"Paris! Oh my god!"

"Hey Savannah!" I smiled, hugging back.

"How are you?" She asked, sitting down.

"I'm fine."

"How's Boston treating you?"

"It's been treating me well. I love it here."

She nodded.
"I..I never got to ask but what happened with Kyrie?"

I sighed.
"We..we just didn't work out. I mean, we're both happy now. He has a kid and I have someone I like right now, so some things just aren't meant to be."

She nodded again.

"How is LeBron? I know the Kyrie news kind of shocked him."

She sighed.
"It did. The team is not the same without him but..my husband can handle any challenge thrown at him so.."

I nodded, looking over to see that Kai had came back to our seat with two full hands of popcorn. I chuckled and turned back to Savannah.
"I have to go but it was nice seeing you again."