His Rose (Don Flamenco x reader)

(Requested by @ShadowVirusCybug )

You stood on the side of the ring, looking up at the Spaniard. His rose in hand.

You were one of the nurses who helped the boxers when they were injured. But today was your day off so you decided to see the matches that were happening tonight.

"¿Has visto, hombre, cómo enamoro a las chicas?" Don taunted to the fellow boxer, Little Mac. He turned his and looked down seeing a beautiful girl, one he had never noticed before.

You leaned against the side of the ring. Being part of the medical team had its perks, this being one of them. You hadn't noticed him looking at you.

A small blush crept to his face, he looked away, hoping no one took notice. He calmed down and walked over to where you were and crouched down.

"Pequeño ... ¿Puedo preguntar su nombre?"

You jumped a little, you didn't know that he was right beside you. You looked up at him and raised an eyebrow. You weren't sure what he said.

"Yo hablo inglés..." You said. That's all you knew in Spanish.

He sighed and spoke once again, "Can I please have your name?"

His voice sounded so lovely. Music to your ears. You blushed. "U-Um... (y/n)."

He smiled. "(Y/n)... what a beautiful name for a beautiful woman like you..."

Your blush grew, but your little moment together was stopped when you heard the bell for the next round to start.

Before Don got up, he picked up his rose and handed it to you. He then went to the middle of the ring to finish this fight with Mac.

You held onto the rose as you felt your heart beat faster and faster. You took a deep breath trying to calm yourself.

Never had Don given his rose off to a girl... only to the ones he has an interest in. But then again, he could just be doing it because he wants the girls to notice and get jealous. Just to love and fangirl over him more.

You looked up at Don to find him looking at you when Mac was down. He wasn't taunting like usual.

You saw Mac getting back up. 'Just one knock down and Mac is done.' You thought to yourself.

Don returned his focus back to Mac, the fight continuing.

**TIMESKIP TO AFTER THE FIGHT**

You watched Don jump out of the ring. He had beaten Mac.

You watched as a few fan girls went up to him. You rolled your eyes and sighed. Sure, you had seen it many times before but this was different. You felt jealous. 'Was it because of what happened earlier?'

You were brought out from your daze when you heard Don chuckle and say, "I'm sorry ladies... but my heart belongs to another."

You heard a few Aww's and then watched as they left. You then saw Don walking up to you.

"You do know who I was talking about when I said that, right?"

You shook your head. "I can say many but I don't know."

He wrapped his arms around you and pulled you into a kiss.

Your eyes widened at the sudden action, but you soon melted into the kiss and wrapped your arms around his neck.

He slowly pulled away and pressed his forehead against yours. He looked into your eyes.

"It was you, mi amor..."

(I feel like this was kinda short but I will say I enjoyed writing this!! And I hope y'all enjoyed too!)