Highschool AU: How they got into Detention

(Requested by elderberrysyrup)

Sophomores:

Glass Joe: "I was just walking down the hallway and managed to step into this classroom."

Von Kaiser: He refuses to say anything to anyone. Only the school board and his parents know.

Disco Kid: "I smacked a girl in the face cause she was trying to talk smack about the routine I made. As if she knew anything about cheerleading."

King Hippo: He let's out a sad sounding roar, it was soft. He doesn't want to talk about it. ;-;

Juniors:

Piston Hondo: "All I Did was correct a teacher for a question they didn't answer correctly... well, that and the many other times I've done it before but still, I don't deserve this."

Bear Hugger: He hasn't been in detention, and probably never will. HE IS TOO SWEET TO DO ANYTHING BAD!

Great Tiger: "I managed to get the answer key to a test by teleporting it to my desk and I got caught."

Don Flamenco: "I talked back to a teacher because I knew I was right the whole time but apparently she can't see that her outfit was just awful. And the way that she teaches, someone help her."

Seniors:

Aran Ryan: "The better question is what haven't I done?"

Soda Popinski: He hasn't gone to detention, I just don't see him doing anything bad either.

Bald Bull: "I may have punched Don square in the face because he was annoying me."

Super Macho Man: "Dude, I was just on my phone and then the teacher called me out and sent me here. Like what the fuck, man?!"

Mr. Sandman: "I got into a fight on the football field. Them damn players need to listen sometimes but that punk learned his lesson."

(MAN, I LOVE THIS AU)