His Kitten (Great Tiger x Fem!Reader)

(Requested by elderberrysyrup)

You sat on your bed, carefully braiding your long hair. You closed your eyes, feeling your way through as you continued. 

A small sound echoed throughout the room. You opened your eyes and saw none other than Great Tiger floating in front of you. A smile spread across your face, you two had been in a relationship for a while, growing closer and closer with each passing day. 

"hailo, mere billee ka bachcha ..." He said, returning the smile.

Your smile grew. You finished your braid and got up from the bed and walked over towards him. You leaned up and kissed his cheek. But before you knew it, he picked you up and held you as he  levitated in the air. He then kissed your lips, smirking into it.

After what felt like forever, he pulled away. You noticed he didn't have his turban on, instead he was showing his dark, wavy hair. He laid down in the air as if it was nothing with you sitting on his toned stomach.

"Well, it's good to see you too, Tiger... It seems like you missed me."

He nodded.

"I did, kitten..." His voice was so smooth, you could listen to it forever and never get tired of it.

"Well... you have me now~..."

A smirk soon spread across his face. 

'It's gonna be a loooong night.' You though to yourself.

(I MEAN, IM HAPPY. And I could make a smut out of this!!!)

(Also I am truly sorry for my absence... School sucks. ANYWAY, LOVE YOU GUYS)