The Drunken Irish (Aran Ryan x Male!Reader)

(This was a request in my old book. HOPE YOU ENJOY)

It had been another good day of training for the Irish man, he had asked you to come along so you could hang out later. Which of course meant going to a bar and drinking.

You weren't really surprised by it, and agreed to go. Currently, you were walking out of the arena.

"I can't wait to take that sucker out at me next match! He won't know what hit him!" He said.

You chuckled. "What ye don't believe I can win me next fight?" He said.

"No, it's not that. You're just always excited to fight someone. Always wanting to get into some trouble. Just like back in the day. Except, you cheat more."

"Hey, they ain't said anything yet! They don't seem to mind." He said.

"I'm glad you're happy though. You can do what you want, I'm not judging."

"Good, but anyway I guess now we can finally go to the bar. I've been dyin' to go for awhile!" He said, his accent coming out even more than before.

"Well, it seems ye Irish is really coming out now." You said, mocking his Irish accent as well.

He chuckled, and then the two of you headed to the bar.

SMALL TIMESKIP

It had been a few hours of drinking, you limited yourself while Aran, on the other hand, had already chugged several pint of beer.

Aran has just received another beer from the bartender. You looked over at the red head, seeing him pick up his glass and chug yet another beer.

When he was done, he set it down and leaned against you.

"You know..." His speech was slurred, "I always loved you, lad..."

You didn't really think much of it, you liked Aran but he was drunk. He couldn't really mean that. Could he?

"Yeah, Love you too man..."

"No! I mean I LOVE you! I think about you a lot... you're just so..." He stoped thinking what to say, " You're you. And I love that, I think your fucking great. You're... different. And I like it..."

You softly smiled when you heard that. But then your eyes widened when Aran leaned up and kissed you. He placed his hand on your cheek. You eventually melted into it.

After what felt like eternity, he pulled away for air with a smirk on his fast. You looked up with a small blush on your face. He softly chuckled, and leaned against the bar.

He looked like he was about to pass out, no surprise really.

"Come on... we better get you home."

"Only if you are staying with me..."

"Of course..."

You both got up, Aran leaned against you for support. You then walked to Aran's house and spent the night together.