Aran in Las Vegas

"WHERE IS IT?!"

Everyone turned and looked at him.

"Aran... what are you talking about?" Disco Kid spoke up, confused by what he was searching for.

A few groans could be heard from the world circuit boxers, they knew too well what he meant.

"Aran, Dude! Chill out, we will get there when we have time." Macho said.

"YE DONT UNDERTSAND! ITS LIKE TRADITION TO GO AND DRINK FROM THERE!" Aran yelled, pointing his finger at Macho.

"Fuck it." Macho pointed over to where a few restaurants and shops were. Without hesitating l, Aran ran in the direction Macho pointed to. 

He ran like his life depended on it, and in his opinion, it did. Several of the boxers ran after him to see where he was going.

They had lost him, until they heard him practically scream, "THANK FOCKING JESUS!!! SHE IS JUST A BEAUTIFUL AS I REMEMBER HER!"

They ran to the source of the scream and raised an eyebrow at what he was trying to find.

"THE GUINESS STORE AND BAR! YES!!"

"ARAN ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!" Disco yelled.

"WHAT DO YE MEAN BY THAT?! SHE IS A BEAUT AND I LOVE HER TO DEATH!"

"Hate it, I'm done. I'm going to my room and taking a relaxing bath. AWAY FROM HIM!"

Disco then marches off and did what he said he would.

(I'm in Vegas right now and found this and  I COULDNT RESIST)