Accepted (Von Kaiser x Vampire!Reader)

(Requested by Punchoutgirl )

You were walking around the arena, seeing the boxers watching each other fight for practice. You stayed in the shadows as you were very sensitive to light.

You were a boxer like the rest of them, but they always knew something was up. You were different. You were pale, both of your irises were red. But there was more to it, on the inside.

None had noticed you were a vampire, at least that's what you thought. You looked over to see two boxers in the ring and all the others sitting down on the benches around the ring. You kept your gaze on a certain German. Von Kaiser.

Though your heart stopped beating long ago, it felt like there was something there. A feeling you hadn't felt in forever. What could it be?

He looked over his shoulder and saw you. He smiled and waved for you to come over and sit by him.

You swallowed, but you slowly walked over and sat next to him. You looked up at him, and all you saw was his smile grow. You returned the smile then turned your gaze to the fight.

A few minutes pass and you hear someone whispering, you turn your head and see Don talking to Disco Kid.

A small growl came from you as you felt anger run through your body. You had always disliked him for obvious reasons. His attitude and how he acts towards others, the number one thing was his gossiping about everyone.

He looked over at you, a smirk on his face. You glared at him.

"Well, if it isn't little miss (y/n). I see you aren't creeping around in the shadows for once." He said.

"The hell do you want, Don? You're already a waste of my time..."

"Oh nothing really... Just telling people the things they need to know, spilling the tea that needs to be spilt."

"And Why should I care about what you say?" You leaned back in your seat.

"Because I know your little secret."

You growled. "You know nothing about me... and you never will!"

Everybody turned their attention towards you and Don. You both stood and stared each other down.

"I know a lot about you, somethings that don't need to be known either! Because they will scare others and take away those who you seem to having feelings for! I'd be surprised if you had any."

You quickly went over to Don and put your hand around his throat and lifted him up. His smirk was still on his face.

"I-I've already told them! They know you're a vampire, A FREAK OF NATURE!" He yelled.

You looked around and saw everyone had my bed away from you two. You dropped Don and lay on the ground as he caught his breath.

You hissed at them all but then noticed Kaiser, standing there. He seemed like he really didn't care that you weren't human. You quickly looked away.

Normally, you wouldn't do this but you couldn't stand letting Kaiser see what you truly could do. The killing of innocent people for their blood and the many other killings that were just for fun or revenge.

You looked down and turned into a bat, thus flying out of the arena.

SMALL TIMESKIP

You were walking down the sidewalk. A few hours had passed, you looked up to see the moon shine brighter than ever before. You smiled, but then it dropped when you heard someone running turning you and calling your name.

"(Y/n)!!"

You recognized that voice but it was one you didn't want to hear. You hid in and alleyway, but the person stopped and looked around trying to find you.

"(Y/n)... Please, I need to speak with you."

You stayed quiet.

"I'm not upset or anything. I'm your friend, you can trust me..." he said.

You stood up and slowly walked over to him.

"Why are you even here, Kaiser..? You know my secret, what I am."

"I know... but that doesn't matter. You're still a dear friend to me. I don't care about what you are, it's how you act around others... and me." He said.

You looked up at him, seeing he was looking down at you. He brought his hand up and placed it on your cheek.

"You're the best person I've met... I'm ok with you being a vampire. I actually think it is quite interesting. And over the years that we've known each other, you seemed to have changed." He smiled.

"And why do you say that?"

He looked down for a second, thinking of a way to express his feelings.

"You've changed my life... (y/n), I thought you were a wonderful person the moment I laid my eyes on you. Sure, you weren't like anyone I had met before but that's what makes you beautiful. You're one of a kind, and... I think I have fallen for you..."

You smiled. "You truly are something else, Kaiser... And I think I feel the same way, though I may not have a beating heart, you managed to make me feel something I've never felt before... Love..."

He pulled you close and kissed your forehead. "I don't care what the others think... You will always be accepted by me. My little vampire..."

You softly giggled. You both pulled away and walked for a little while longer before you both went to Kaiser's house and hung out for the rest of the night.

(Did I doo good? I really tried on this one! ANYWAY, hope y'all enjoyed!)