Chapter 14

What pissed Shi Sheng off a little was the fact that Fu Qin had a room to himself!

No one dared to stay with him; thus, he got his own room…

‘We’re both villains, so why is there such a drastic difference in our treatment?!’

After eating, Shi Sheng returned to her room. Lin Yin and the other girls decided to play around a bit before going back, but not long after returning they heard a loud noise from the corridor outside. Curious, Lin Yin opened the door to take a look.

Ji Xiaoyu had been shoved out of the room opposite Shi Sheng’s.

“…Country bumpkin! You really think you’re a lady? Even if you’re rich, you’re still just an upstart! I don’t want to live with you! Get out!”

“Jiang Nana, who are you calling an upstart?!” Ji Xiaoyu became furious.

Jiang Nana put her hands on her hips, disdain written on her face. “Whoever asked that question, obviously!”

A few doors along the corridor opened as people peered out curiously at Ji Xiaoyu and Jiang Nana.

Ji Xiaoyu’s roommate, Jiang Nana, had always disliked her. Jiang Nana always stirred up trouble for Ji Xiaoyu on a normal day, so now that they were stuck in the same room together it was natural that things wouldn’t pass by peacefully.

Shi Sheng praised herself for having foresight. ‘When you’re staying with the female lead, trouble is sure to pop up!’

“Jiang Nana, don’t go too far!” Ji Xiaoyu wore only a pyjama top. She hadn’t had time to put on her pants, so her bottom half only had a pair of panties with cartoon pictures covering it up.

Although everyone in the area was female, Ji Xiaoyu still felt awkward when exposed to so many gazes. She tugged her shirt down in an attempt to cover up her lower body.

“Oh my, look at what you’re saying! Who dares to bully you?” Jiang Nana blocked off the doorway with an expression of ridicule. “After all, you’re Bei-shao’s rich girlfriend.”

“It’s good that you know!” Ji Xiaoyu subconsciously puffed up her chest.

“Pfft! How old are you again? You’re still wearing these kinds of cartoon panties?”

“How childish.”

“Even money can’t change what’s on the inside.”

Ever since her father had won the lottery, Ji Xiaoyu had done everything she could to make herself out to be a rich person. At first, others had said she’d gotten a sugar daddy. Enraged, she blurted out the fact that her father had won the lottery. As a result, everyone knew Ji Xiaoyu was new money.

A single contract could earn profits in the tens of millions, so to these elites from wealthy families, what Ji Xiaoyu had wasn’t anything to look at. They were naturally completely disdainful of Ji Xiaoyu’s ‘fortune’ and usually ridiculed and mocked her quite often.

‘You think some tens of millions is a lot? Once it’s all gone, do you think you’ll still have another ten million? What, are you planning on winning the lottery for the rest of your life?’

“Jiang Nana, let me in!” Ji Xiaoyu’s face was red from the ridicule. She only wore this underwear out of habit and hadn’t expected to one day be exposed like this in front of so many people.

“Aren’t you very rich? Go and rent your own room ah!”

“Yeah! Ji Xiaoyu, since you’re a rich person now, why should you have to settle for staying together with our Nana?”