02

He let his emotions away and married Yuri, signing the bundle of paper, his hand trembled as he signed the papers.

Both of you were now legally separated. A tear slipped down his honey cheeks as he closed the file, his hand firmly held onto the file as he handed it to your lawyer 'Kim Namjoon'.

Namjoon was a wise man, he was a friend of Taehyung, and surprisingly your lawyer, he sure was very disappointed in his younger friend but inside he knew Taehyung wasn't in the right mind when he cheated on an angel like you.

You on the other hand distracted yourself from the thoughts of the man you once loved has now legally left you. It's been a week since you've been pregnant and your baby bump has been slightly appearing.

Watching different dramas available on Netflix was the only way to keep yourself away from reality.

Your bestfriend 'Kim Jisoo' always knew the key to your heart,
In other words food was only way to make a precious angel like you happy.

Hearing the sound of the bell echo through the house, as you let your feet lead the way, greeted by a smiling Jisoo with heavy bags of food.

Letting herself in without being permitted too, and keeping the heavy bag on the table, seating yourself on one of the chairs waiting for her to serve you delight.

Grabbing your pair of chopsticks and digging into the ramen served to you, moaning in delight, as the flavour of your ramen spread across your mouth.

Jisoo staring at you with happiness, she hasn't seen you so happy after the divorce , digging into the ramen on her plate, you both finished in no time.

Resting yourselves on the couch, binge watching disney movies to be interrupted by a ring, it was a imessage notification. The name sent chills down your back as your finger typed in your passcode.

Your breath hitched as you scroll down the message.

She missed him|
She missed|
She|
|
She|
She didn't|
She didn't need|
She didn't need him|

okay so both jennie and redvelvet decided to slap me in the face with comebacks, like bitch i wasn't ready to be slapped hard twice ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), also sorry for slow updates I'll probably write more now, it's like 1am right so i have time to write like 3 more chapters- anyways bye for now and plz stream SOLO AND REALLY BADBOY