22

front
back
front
back

both hand swayed
they felt young again, it felt as if they were back in highschool, reliving the same life over and over again.

both of them were known as the highschool sweethearts, everyone wanted a perfect relationship like taehyung and hana.

"Mommy!!" Taehyung and Hana turned to meet the tiny girl, "baby" hana exclaimed and pulled her child in a hug.

after hugging her mother, Areum ran towards the tall man and hugged his legs "Mr.Kim!" she said with joy, Taehyung was a little taken back, kneeling down to her level and showing her his famous box smile.

Hana looked at them both with joy, oh how she wished to start a family with him again.
"Mommy can we go to the park" Areum begged, "sure sweetheart"

Areum held both the adults hands and started to hop

hop
hop
hop

Taehyung was happy to spend time with the love of his life and their daughter, oh how he wish he could fix everything

They want to be together again|
They want to be together|
They want to be|
They want to|
They want|
They|
|

heyy im sorry for such a short chapter
:( im really busy these days with school and all, thankyou for 52K i really appreciate it 💖 im sorry i wasnt able to make a proper update also please leave some requests for the following chapters, i feel like my chapters are becoming boring so please help me woopwoop anyways i love all of you guys and i hope you guys have an amazing dayy!