25

She felt butterflies in her every time  she gazed into his dark brown eyes, a smile grew onto her face. he was perfect. he kissed her a goodbye and left her all alone in the tiny room, the kiss was passionate yet small, her eyes slowly closed as she fell into deep slumber.

it had been around a while since their first date , their bond with one another grew stronger, she held a special place in his heart and him in hers, they truly loved one another

something felt a lot different, the weather was dull, seemed like it was going to rain. she had a slight feeling that something bad was going to happen eventually, she shrugged that feeling away and got ready. it was a weekend, places were usually crowded and filled with noise however this time it wasn't like the, the streets looked abandon and were silent.

she could only hear her footsteps as she walked toward a big white bright white building with a bricks engraved on it, it had two huge dark brown doors, it had a royal look, beside it there was a huge garden and big windows near the doors, her eyes scanned the name tag that read his name in a gold . A soft smile came upon her face

she calmly walked towards the huge door, her heart pounding, suddenly she stopped, it felt as if this has happened before, the day she saw flashbacks of the day she caught him, she shook her head telling herself that he has changed, her hands grabbed onto the door handle as she inserted the spare key, the door was wide open as she felt her heart stop as she watched the man she loves kiss someone else.

his eyes landed on her sobbing figure, as he pushed away the other lady and ran towards the sobbing girl, he watched her run away he felt his heart drop

was this all a joke to him? did he want to hurt me all over again? she couldn't think, it rained hard soaking her up, as she cried harder and harder

every thing slowed down, it felt like the world stop spinning, time froze, it was the end..

okay hey im so sorry for updating so late I had no clue how to continue this book! first of all thankyou so much for all the support I have gotten, I honestly can't believe this book got so much love and support and it genuinely means so much to me! I will try my best to update as quick as possible and if anyone has any ideas on how I should continue please let me know!