06

5years later

Hana had given birth to a beautiful baby girl 'Areum', it's been 5 years since y/n has ever gotten in touch with Kim Taehyung and 'Kim' Yuri.

Areum had a small baby face, a smile very similar to taehyungs, small almond eyes, like taehyung she had one monolid and one double eyelid.

Though the connection between Taehyung and
Hana stopped, Taehyung's mother still takes some time from her schedule to come meet her grand daughter Areum.

Areum and Taehyung's mom are very close, sadly Areum doesn't know her grandma isn't her mother's mom.

Hana's mother passed away due to leukaemia, which left her and her father alone.

•brief about Areum's and Hana's life finished•

Watching the sight of  her baby sleeping in her arms made a small smile appear on her face.

No matter how old Areum gets, Hana knows Areum will always be her baby girl.

Seeing the young child, rubbing her eyes and groaning as the sun light hit against her honey cheeks, made her mother let out a chuckle.

Kissing the young ones head and carrying her towards the bathroom was always a morning tradition between the mother and the child.

After helping Areum get dressed, and preparing breakfast for the two, they both walked towards Areum's school

Letting out small whines, Areum begged her mom not to send her to school, not because she was sick but because she hated the fact she had to see 'Yoona's face'
Laughing at her daughter ranting about her hatred toward some kid in school.

They both walked hand in hand with joy spread across both their faces.

She finally found happiness|
She finally found|
She finally|
She|
|

i updated twice today:) plz vote for the chapters tysm. also sorry for a smol chapter- anyways imma go bye💓