10

It was the weekend, It was pretty chilly outside, the windows slighting covered with fog and the sound of the wind could be heard throughout.

Areum and Hana snuggled up in a white blanket. Areum snuggled into Hana's arms as they watched disney movies. Flashbacks of Taehyung and herself watching movies  kept flashing by as she stared at her young angel.

The bell rang, both mother and daughter ran towards the door, at sight was a man covered in snow. Both watched in confusion as the man shook the snow of his hair, "Mama why is Santa here" asked the little girl.

Two eyes stared at the innocent child with love, letting out a chuckle Hana told her daughter to continue the movie, facing towards the man, a gasp left on the both. They didnt expect to meet again.

Taehyung lived in the rich city of seoul, where Hana lived in a partially normal apartment by the city side. From this distance the young man's house wouldn't be in reach from all the snow.

Explaining the story of how his car broke down and he's unable to find a cab, Hana just chuckled and let him in, he was in shock at the sudden acceptance.

Taking off his coat and the mittens, he followed Hana towards the living room. Areum was watching a disney movie so enthusiastically she probably didnt notice Taehyung's presence there.

"Do you want anything to drink" Hana asked, her voice was like music to his ears "could you make hot cho-" "hot chocolate sure" Hana cut off the poor boy.

A smile spread across his face knowing she still remembers his favourite drink. Quickly facing towards the screen wanting to start a conversation with his daughter.

after 5 minutes Hana came, placing the white mug of the coffee table, Hana gave taehyung and Areum a mug of hot chocolate, picking up the one from the coffee table and drinking it herself.

Taehyung missed her hot chocolate alot, and being able to enjoy it with his family was more worth. Noticing the drop in temperature, Hana pushed the blanket little towards Taehyung.

Taking the hint Taehyung covered himself in the blanket, making Areum sandwiched between Hanaand himself.

Sat the family with joy, as the family was complete.

They didn't want this moment to end|
They didn't want this moment to|
They didn't want this moment|
They didn't want this|
They didn't want|
They didn't|
They|
|

we are almost at 10k im going to cry- tysm plz do vote for the book ily