14

His eyes searched through the park ''where is she' he thought, time by time checking the time, 'did she read my letter?''. He walked sadly, his shoulders down, his body jolted at a familiar laughter, spinning on his toes to face the familiar sound.

A smile appeared on his face, his cheeks raised high, he was blinded by the sight of a goddess. 'She came'. Noticing how she didnt notice his presence, he creeped up behind the mother and her daughter.

"Hana!! you came!" He exclaimed in joy, leaving the young female confused, "did you read the letter?" he murmured softly, taking her silence by a 'no', and bowing in an apologetic manner.

The guilt built up inside the young female "Taehyung-ah why don't you join us for some icecream" she asked not forgetting her style or manner, nodding his head, the restarted their journey towards the icecream parlour.

Areum's right hand held tightly on her mothers hand, and the other on taehyung, every other minute she would do a small jump, smiles spread across all the three faces. They felt complete.

Taehyung kept taking glances at his lover, he hated the fact that he hurt her  but now being able to spend time with her was all he wanted.

Finally stopping at the entrance of the parlour, Areum sprinted in to see the different flavours, her eyes lit up, it was hard to decide.

Taehyung looked at the young female "do you want the usual?" , her heart stopped "you still remember" she murmured, "its mint chocolate right?" he said still not sure wether he was right on wrong, she nodded slightly.

A smile spread across her face 'he remembers'  making her way to the counter, only to be stopped by someone taller than her, looking up to see Taehyung grinning at her, "I'll pay" he spoke, his voice was deep and soothing.

"no im paying" she replied back, "this is a thankyou gift for letting me stay at your place" he spoke a little louder, knowing she's stubborn. This continued for about 5 minutes until Areum stopped them "Mommy i found which flavour I want" her eyes filled with joy.

Finally giving up on the fight, she let Taehyung pay, minutes later the icecream was brought to our table, Areum digged into the strawberry icecream, Taehyung cracked joke making all of them laugh. They were happy together but no one wanted to say it out.

She wished this could last forever|
She wished this could last|
She wished this could|
She wished this|
She wished|
She|
|

sorry for such a short update :,( im suppose to be studying for my upcoming exams but i thought i should type something for you uwu, please dont hate me🤧. Anyways hope you enjoy 💞