05

She watched the man she loved get married to another female. Everyone seated in their respective seats watching the handsome groom wait for the arrival of his bride.

Hana let her eyes roam through the hall as everyone impatiently waited for the bride. Feeling the hard pain on her stomach, its been almost a month and she's doing her best to get used to this unfamiliar pain.

Taehyung on the other hand couldn't get over the fact that Yuri invited his ex-wife, he tried his best to avoid her but failed to do so. Her beauty send chills down his spine. The way her dress hugged her body made him question on why he cheated.

They both shared a moment, their eyes interlocked with one another, no one daring to move away. The staring contest was broken by Jisoo as she could sense her friend about to burst in tears.

After waiting for what felt like hours, came in the bride, a huge wedding dress, and the brides hair done in a bun.

They both finished their vows and they were legally married.
Jisoo thought it would be nice to congratulate them. Linking her arms with Hana they both made their way to the newly wedded bride and groom.

While congratulating them both, Taehyung felt his heart ache, he could see through the poor girl, he didn't deserve her, he knew she was going to break down anytime.

He was guilty|
He was|
He|
|