15

Her pillow filled with tear, her body weak from all the crying, her face was a mess, her nose painted with a crimson red, tears ran down her cheeks.

She hated the fact that she was cheated on, it's hard for her to be around him knowing he left her for another, her heart was weak. She woke up from the flashbacks of the event that took place 5 years back.

It was 3am, the room was dark and the only light shined was from the moon, at the door stood a small girl, her hair messed up and a teddy in her hand, she knew well she shouldn't interrupt her mom.

She watched her mom cry, her heart hurt, she wanted an adult to help her mom, she has seen her mom hurt herself, sometimes even cry all night but she knew well her mom would deny it if she tried confronting her.

As tears ran down her own cheek, she called it a night, she knew someone for sure who would help her mother handle her problems.

ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=ε

The sun rays hit the young female, her head pounding in pain, letting out a small sigh. Her feet leading her toward the bathroom, she stared at her messy reflection for a while, eyes red and puffy, her cheeks kind of swollen.

Splashing cold water on her face reduced the mess, after freshening herself up, she made her way to wake Areum up for school, she felt her phone vibrate.

She opened the text message, it was from Taehyung, it read out 'can i take Areum to school today, to have a father and daughter time' a small smile rose on her face, replying with a simple 'ok'.

Shaking and showering her daughter with kiss, "baby wake up" she whispered, "mama" the kid replied with a small whine. "Santa is going to take you to school today" the mother spoke, without hesitation the young child jolted up and ran to the restroom.

She was taken back by Areum's strange behaviour|
She was taken back by Areum's strange|
She was taken back by Areum's|
She was taken back by|
She was taken back|
She was taken|
She was|
She|
|

im sorry for such short chapters im suppose to be studying :( i hope these short chapters can make up also next chapter is something im hyped about uwu