Epilogue

A/N: Okay so this is more of like an after credits thingy!

Please read the announcement on the end. It's really important. XOXO

__

"Miss Moone. Mr. Flag" The doctor says, taking a seat on the desk in front of them.

Ryland nods, scooting closer to Rick as she holds his hand tightly.

"I'm doctor Jensen, and I have the results for the... " He opens the file, his eyes widening .

"For the" he pauses, looking at the both of them "testing?" He questions. Rylands nods, and he doctor continues reading the file "Ordered by... Amanda Waller" He says, his eyes scanning the papers.

Ryland wiggles in her seat, looking over the file.

"What does it say?" Rick questions, a worried look on his face.

Dr. Jensen pulls up his glasses, and then he looks at the both of them.

"Well" he takes a long pause to look at the files, trying to say the right words "it seems that when Keeper was in your system, some of her powers penetrated in your blood system, which is why..." He trails off, stammering.

"Which is why I can do this?" Ryland questions, holding up her hand, watching as red mist comes out of it and circles a pencil, holding it up in the air as she spins it around and then sets it back on the table.

Dr.Jensen looks at Rick and Ryland, and he pulls off his glasses.

"Yes. Miss. Moone, I think it's safe to say that Keeper is the reason why you can do that, but it's not that big of a deal. You'll be able to carry on your life as normal without problem"

Rick clutches Ryland's hand tighter, and he inches closer to the table.

"So you mean, Keeper's gone. For real. She's not coming back?" He questions the doctor.

The doctor flips the page, and scans the test, then looking back at the both of them.

"Yes. It seems that in the various studies we did, all of them indicate that she's officially gone. There's nothing in Miss. Moones body except the powers that she left behind"

Ryland nods, pursing her lips as she looks at Rick.

"So you mean... I'm a metahuman?" She questions, her voice fragile.

Rick holds her hand and raises it up to his lips, kissing the palm of it as he stares at the doctor.

The doctor looks up from the files, making eyes contact with Ryland.

"it seems that you are, Miss. Moone"