Bad Desicions Pt. 3

Heather's Pov
I woke up to see Cheryl, the cutie. She was still sleeping and I decided to surprise her with breakfast in bed. I went to the kitchen and made French toast, orange slices, pancakes, and blueberry syrup, her favorite. I put it all on a tray and walked back to the bedroom. She was still asleep so I set the tray on a table and gently woke her up by shaking her shoulder, just like I used to two years ago. Oh, the nostalgia. She woke up mumbling, "Wha-?" Then she sniffed the air and smelled breakfast. She opened her eyes. "Heather." She greeted. "Hey, sleepyhead. I made you breakfast." I said, handing the tray to her. "This is a lot of food. I won't be able to finish it all by myself." She told me. "I'll help you." I offered. She accepted my offer and we wolfed it down.
"I gotta get to school, HH. I'll see you later, maybe." Cheryl said.
My mood changed. She was getting up but I pushed her back onto the bed. "You're not going anywhere. It's Saturday." I told her. "Uh, it's Wednesday and I can't be absent another day. I've already used up too many sick days and I need to go." She told me, trying to get back up. I pushed her back down. "You're not leaving me. Not again." I didn't want to lose her.
Cheryl's Pov
Heather pushed me back on the bed one more time after I told her that I really can't afford another "sick day". "I told you. You're not going anywhere." She said, angrily. Then, she pounced in the bed, on me, and started kissing and sucking on my neck, hard. "Oww! Heather! Heather STOP!" I screamed, desperately trying to avoid being raped by my ex-girlfriend. "Shut the hell up." She warned. I was scared. Heather had changed. "Fuck." I said, realizing I was trapped. She pulled away from my neck and slapped me hard across the face. "Watch your mouth." She warned me again. She gave me more hickeys. I squirmed. "Stop squirming, you whore." She said.
I became enraged. I got up enough confidence and strength to flip her off of me, onto the floor.
She sat up and looked at me, shocked. "Please don't leave." She pleaded. I scowled at her. "Oh, I'm leaving, you bitch. You're just a repeat of Nick St. Devil. I'm surprised you didn't drug me or tie me down." I spat sarcastically.
She met my eyes. "Please. Don't go." She said again. I scoffed and left, grabbing all my stuff. I never realized how possessive she was. The bitch. I drove myself home.
Toni's Pov
I woke up before Josie and left, making sure to grab all my stuff, leaving her sleeping and alone. I went back to my Uncle Josh's trailer.
An hour later, Josie texted me.

J : Where r u?
T : My home. Y?
J : U left w/o saying goodbye 🙁
T : Sorry. I don't talk to cheaters
J : WUT?!
T : Ofc I knew you had a bf. Chuck's not a very lucky guy. And if you come after me or Cheryl, I'll make sure he hears about what we had
J : U bitch
T : Thank you. Now fuck off
Toni Topaz has blocked Josie McCoy

I'm an idiot! Falling into the charms of a cheater! I'm glad I didn't have sex with her! I am still upset to hear that Cheryl did that. I mean, a death threat? I didn't know she loved Josie that mu- ... wait. Love! She did it because she can be possessive sometimes but only for the people she loves! I shouldn't have broken up with her! I'm an idiot!
Toni thought to herself. She had to get Cheryl back! She rode on her bike to Thistle House and ring the doorbell.
Cheryl's Pov
I opened the door to see none other than Toni Topaz. Just my luck.
"Listen. I know you're beyond mad at me but just hear me out, okay?" I nodded. "Look, I'm an idiot. I really am. I only realized that you did that to Josie because you loved her. So much. You didn't hate her. Not at all. And I want that love. I want it back. Please Cheryl, I'd do anything for you." Toni explained.
"Awwwwe TT! Of course I'll be your girlfriend again! I love you so much!" I gushed. She smiled at me, love in her eyes. "Want to come in?" I offered. Toni smiled. We barely made it in the door when I slammed it shut. "Ooh. I like where this is going." Toni smirked. I crashed my lips into hers and whispered, "You're mine." She smiled and repeated me. "I'm yours." Then she kissed me back.

A/N : Triple upload and Choni is alive and well. You're welcome. Bye! 😉
~Peaches