Serpents

Cheryl's Pov

It was morning and Toni was about to go to work. I had never met the serpents before nor had I gone to their bar. Toni was grabbing a few things when I wrapped my arms around her in a hug. "I love you, Cheryl, but I need to go to work." Toni said to me. "Let me go with you. I want to meet the guys you're always talking about." I told her. "Okay." She said.
After she gathered everything she needed we got on her motorcycle and rode to the Whyte Wyrm. When we got there, I saw two raven haired boys scowling at Toni and I. "TT, who are those people?" I asked. "Those are my friends, Sweet Pea and Fangs. Don't worry, they're cool." She said to me. I nodded. "Can you introduce me?" I asked.
She got off the bike and walked up to the two boys. "Hey guys. This is Cheryl, my girlfriend." She said. "Hi." I said to them. They nodded at me.
Toni brought me inside. She went behind the bar. "So you're a bartender, huh? I thought you were a busboy." I admitted.
She shook her head. "I don't clear tables, I mix cocktails and serve beers on tap." I ordered a Shirley Temple and dipped on it.
Everything was going great until a familiar face walked in.
Riverdale's very own King Hobo, Jughead Jones. The same Jughead Jones that dumped my dear cousin, over text might I add, with no reason whatsoever. I sauntered over to him. "Why the hell are you showing your face anywhere in Riverdale after what you did to my dear Cousin Betty?" I asked, getting angry. He just glared at me.
"I realized there was no spark anymore. Every time we kissed, I felt fireworks. But, the last time that we did, I felt nothing. It was like our live just... disappeared." He said to me. "Well, save the sob story, because that isn't a good reason to just text Betty that you two are over? Have you never heard of sentimentality?! What you did hurt Betty. Badly. So get the hell out of my sight before I do something you'll regret." I snapped.
He backed away from me slowly and then ran out of the doors. I guess I was more intimidating than I thought.
I made my way back over to Toni, who was serving a delicious looking orange drink with a lemon slice on the rim of the glass.
"Hey. What was all that about?" She asked me. "We were just talking." I replied and shrugged. "It didn't look like taking to me. It looked like you two were arguing. Are you sure everything's alright?" She asked. I sighed and sat down on the bar stool and told her about cousin Betty's dilemma.
When I finished, she leaned over the counter and kissed me softly. I smiled. "You did the right thing, Red Queen." She told me. I smiled.
"So your friends seem pretty cool. What were there names? Sweetie and Hangs?" I asked. She chuckled. "No, babe, their names are Sweet Pea and Fangs." I blushed slightly at her calling me 'babe'. I liked it.

Toni's Pov

After our 'moment', the two popped up beside Cheryl. "Speak of the devil." I muttered. Cheryl jumped. "You scared me!" She exclaimed. I giggled because she sounded like a little kid.
"What's up, guys?" I asked them. "FP says there's going to be a Serpent Meeting later today. Bring your girlfriend. It concerns both of you." Sweet Pea told us. I nodded.

"Want to go home and get changed?" I asked Cheryl. She smiled and nodded. We hopped on to my bike and sped away towards Thistle House.
Once we got there, I went to our bathroom and locked the door. Then I opened the cabinet under the sink and pulled out a black bag and checked to make sure what I had put in there was still there. Good, it was.

Tonight, the Serpents were getting a new member

A/N : Okay so, I finally updated. Lol. I hope you're all ready for the next chapter. I love you all
Bye for now
~Peaches