Chapter 1

SELENA

I'm not gonna lie, I'm totally shocked with what I'm seeing right now on my phone. He's engaged. People have been tagging me in his post. A really long message expressing his love for Hailey. Everybody was congratulating them.

There's this tiny thing crawling in my chest and I feel like it's swallowing me whole. I went straight to my mini bar to fix myself somethig to drink. As I was on the process of it my phone kept ringing. It was Taylor.

I quickly pressed the answer button.

"Sel? You okay there?" her voice was full of worry. This is why I love her.

"I'm fine Tay, why wouldn't I be?"

Who was I kidding?

"You may fool everyone Sel, but not us. Not your family and not your friends" she replied back.

"Well, what am I supposed to do Taylor? Mope around and cry? Tell you that this really sucks because I thought that me and him still had a chance? That everything was gonna be okay? Cuz it's not, okay? I'm tired Tay" It all came down on me like a huge wave.

"Sel, it's gonna be okay. Just be strong, alright? You deserve better. I'll call you when I get to town okay? Then we'll hang out."

"Alright Tay, bye. Love you" I answered

"Love you too. Take care" and the line went dead.

I took my drink to the living room and started drinking. I don't know what to do right now, What would you do if the man you love is soon to be married?

Ugh

I should be happy for him right? Yeah. That's what I'm gonna do. Tay is definitely right, everything will be okay. I sipped again and just sat on my couch.

LUCAS

I was at my office looking at my screen, news flashed everywhere. He's getting married. And just like that I bet he ruined her heart for good. I hate him. Selena Gomez needs a man, not a boy. And I'm gonna make her realize that.

I've seen Selena numerous times from those UNICEF Meetings. Lovely girl, kind heart. And she was hung up on her ex. Justin Bieber. Everyone knows that right? Does love really make you do crazy things? That I wouldn't know. All I know is I've had these weird feelings stirring up inside me everytime I see her.

I could've just swept her off her feet, I do have the money. But she's not that kind of girl. She's someone who should be taken care of properly and that's what I'm gonna do. Selena Gomez, get ready for Lucas D'Angelo.