Chapter 11 - Realize

SELENA

I can't wait to get to the Charity Ball. I want to know the future projects of the foundation. I'm on the middle of the first trimester of my pregnancy now. Good thing it wasn't showing yet, I called up my Mom and she was actually supportive of it. She knew what I've been through. She told me that it wasn't probably gonna show yet until my 5th or 6th month, well based on my built.

Carrie and my Glam Team were called up by Lucas to help me get ready. I was gonna wear this purple mermaid gown. Lucas was gonna be their Guest of Honor. So, I wouldn't want to let him down. I was gonna be his date.

I came down the stairs and he was there waiting at the Foyer

"My my, don't you look delectable as always Cara Mia" a smirk went up to his lips as he offered his hand and I took it.

"And you look dashing as always." I complimented him back. Well it's true anyway.

We walked towards the car and Leon opened it for us.

Our Arrival at the Charity Ball was on timing as usual. They even had a red carpet going on. This was gonna be our first appearance together. And I was nervous.

"Hey, you okay baby?" Lucas asked and took my hand. "Your hands are cold" he said.

"I just feel nervous that's all. It's gonna be our first public appearance. What if this is gonna be bad for your rep? For your business? What if your investors pulls out?-" I started rambling already. Gosh.

"Baby, look. Hey. Stop it. Its gonna fine. And even if all of them pulled out my business us gonna be fine. I'm Lucas D'Angelo, baby" he assured me as he held my cheeks.

He was smirking at me again.

"You're so full of yourself sometimes." I laughed.

"Wait till you get a full of me" He retorted.

I smacked his shoulders again and he laughed. Our door was opened and he went out first.

I heard the crowd screaming and even the photographers telling him to look their way, but instead he held his hand inside the car the offered it to me.