Chapter 18 - It Will Always Be You

I couldn't think straight that I immediately stoop up and my hand flew right up to his cheeks and a loud "smack" was heard in our living room which I'm sure everybody heard.

"Haven't you brought enough pain already Justin?!" I yelled. "I'm not some toy you could just leave around when you're bored Justin! Yes, I loved you! But that was then! Lucas is my world now!" I yelled.

"You only know him for a couple of months Sel! What's gotten into you?!" He yelled back.

"The audacity Justin!! A couple of months!? In those couple of months he took care of me better than you can in all those years. He loved me! Genuinely. Girls are falling at his feet and still!! He stays faithful to me!"

Justin looked furious now. And then laughed out loud. He's going crazy.

"Faithful? You're acting as if the two of you are married!" He retorted back.

"Well if I was given the option to marry him? Then yes! A thousand times yes!" I was feeling a bit dizzy now with all this screaming.

I heard footsteps and I knew who it was. I thought he was supposed to be at work.

I felt a tall figure behind me and arms wrapped on my waist.

"You see Justin. There's nothing left for you. Selena is happy now." He mocked Justin. "and as for you Cara Mia. I'm happy to hear that you'd marry me. We should do that soon" he smiled while looking down at me.

I stood there dumbfounded. Speechless.

"Hell no! She's not marrying you. She carrying my child. She's mine" Justin yelled.

I felt Lucas' grip on me tighten. I felt his mouth closer to my ears as he whispered
"He's really getting into my nerves Cara Mia, how'd you put up with this shit?"

I couldn't help but smile or almost laugh at what he said. "Justin. Please leave. This is going nowhere." I told him.

The pissed Justin stomped his way to our door and looked back. "It's not over. I'll have you back soon. And our child" he threatened and left.

I turned around and hugged Lucas.

"I thought you were supposed to be at work?" I asked.

"I was. But then the guards called me up when Justin came. And I knew I had to come home.

I couldn't help myself but hug him tight. It felt good to be in his arms.

I felt him tighten his hold on me.

"Oh my poor baby, Come one. Let's get you something that would calm you okay? Do you want some nuggets from McDonald's?" He asked. I pouted. This guy always knew what I wanted. Seriously.

"With barbeque sauce?" I asked.

He pulled me to the kitchen.

"Yes with barbeque sauce" he answered.

JUSTIN

There was no way I'm gonna let her marry him. There's no way.

I went home and tried to relax. Hailey was working on a shoot. I needed to do something. I needed to think straight. This is not what I wanted.

I contacted Val and made her come here.

"Justin, what's with the text?" she said as she arrived. I was at the garden having a drink.

"I want Selena back" I told her.

She stood there dumbfounded.

"What am I? Your fairy godmother?"