Chapter 4 - Cara Mia

LUCAS

I couldn't help the smile on my lips seeing the pictures of me and Selena everywhere. It's not about the publicity and fame. It's about seeing the look on Bieber's face. Some says he's not too happy seeing Selena move on fast.

This was the start of it

This was the start of it. I don't plan of letting her go once I have her. I'll make sure she forgets all about him.

I took out my phone to text her. She was now in Los Angeles. They were shooting for a movie.

To: Cara Mia
Hey, how r u?

Well, she didn't know that was her name in my contacts. But she doesn't have to know right? My phone lit up immediately.

From: Cara Mia
We're taking a break right now. What's up? Are u at work?

To: Cara Mia
Yes, I am. Just finished signing some documents. Just a bit distracted though.

From: Cara Mia
Why? What's wrong?

I called her up.

"Hey, what's wrong?" She asked

"I can't stop thinking."

"About?"

"About you"

I heard her laugh at the other line.

"Are you flirting with me Luca?" She laughed again. "You're such a flirt" she even added.

"Only with you, Cara mia" I chuckled at her. "I was wondering, when are you free?" I asked.

"Uhm, I'll be free tomorrow until thursday." She replied.

"Good then that could work." I said.

"What could work?" She asked.

"Our date? Duh"

"Well duh, you're in NYC and I'm in LA. How can that work?" She asked again.

"Cara Mia, don't you worry that pretty little head of yours okay? Just let me handle things" I said.

I heard her huff through the phone.

"You are so weird." She says.

"That's why people love me. I'll see you."

"Alright. Bye" I let her turn the call off.

JUSTIN

Me and Hailey are currently in Miami having a good time. We just came out of this restaurant. She said she wanted to take walk and so we did.

But there were a few paps on the way.

"Hey Justin, when's the wedding?"

"Hailey show us the ring!"

Hailey immediately brought her hand up and they took pictures. Ugh.

"What can you say about Selena and Lucas?" One of them shouted.