Chapter 3 - The Dashing Debonair

"So just like that, huh. You surely know how to make headlines, Lucas" I laughed my ass off.

We went down earlier to get some hotdogs on one of the streets here and people flocked. Lucas even offered to help the man to sell hotdogs. I laughed as he took off his shirt and put on a show for the ladies as he cooked up the hotdogs.

Some of the people were already taking pictures of him, and us ofcourse. But I could care less, I'm having fun right now.

"Hey Selly, watch me flip the hotdogs" he yelled and used the spatula and flipped the hotdogs in the air and catch them on the bun.

"I'm watching ya spongebob" I yelled back. He pouted and smiled. Seriously, I don't know how old he is but he sure acts like a little kid. And I just stood there on the sides eating my hotdog bun while watching him help the man with the hotdog stand.

LUCAS

I pretended to pout when she called me Spongebob. Damn, she looks so beautiful when she smiles. So fckin precious.

"Hey there sonny, thanks for helpin me with the stand." The man said.

"Yeah, no problem pops. Happy to help ya know. If you happen to run to any trouble, give me call. Alright?" I handed him my calling card.

He looked shocked and I just winked at him.

"Wait, you're-" he started

"Yes, I am pops. Now I gotta go, call me if you need anything, ya?" I smiled at him and waved. I jogged back to Selena.

"You ready to go?" I asked her.

"Yup, you really are something Luca."

"Cara Mia, it's Lucas" I corrected her.

"Nah uh, I'm calling you Luca" she grinned at me. I opened the door of my car for her.

"Uh huh, Okay then." I smiled. She gave me a nickname. That counts for something right?

I went to the driver's seat and proceeded to show her all the things she could be doing here in NYC.

SELENA

Carrie has been calling me non stop since lunch. Apparently, twitter has been blowing up with tweets of pictures. And guess who's in em? Ding ding ding!! Me and Lucas.

Well, after that coffee shop, the hotdog stand, we went around town trying out all sorts of food.

So here I am now in my Hotel room getting prepared for the Charity Event. Girls are going to be auctioned for a Date. All proceeds are gonna go for the Children at this orphanage.

"Selena, do you not know him?!" Carrie exclaimed.

"Ofcourse I do, he's Lucas D'Angelo" I answered with my eyes closed. They were fixing my make up.

"And do you know exactly what he does?" she questioned me again.

"Well, not exactly. But I have seen him at UNICEF Meetings." I said honestly.

"Selena, that dude is a Billionaire!! Like seriously Selly. Some says he's the richest man in the world. But unfortunately, the man wants privacy. So he paid people and even Forbes to keep that a secret."

When my eyeshadow was done I opened my eyes and looked at Carrie.

"I really don't care if he's rich Carrie. I mean, he really made my day. And where'd you get that gossip if he paid people to keep it a secret hm?" I laughed when she shrugged.

"Oh come on Sel, this is showbiz. I have my sources you know." She said.

"Well then, I should be going now. Or I am gonna be late." I said and she grabbed my things and went down to the lobby with me.