07 | Disarm Yourself

How had things ended up like this

How had things ended up like this...?

I was currently sitting on my floor, curled into myself as I watched Ji Eun flirt with Taehyung. "Gross," I mouthed to Ji Eun as she rolled her eyes. I had kind of hoped to just squeal over how adorable Nam Joohyuk was in Weightlifting Fairy with Ji Eun, but here we were, the four of us in my tiny dorm. I looked over to where Jimin was leaning against my desk, eating his second pack of gummy bears. "I want some," I mumbled under my breath. Too bad I was too nervous to move from my spot and grab mine.

Why am I like this?

I reached into my sweater pocket and took out my headphones, connecting them straight into my phone jack and only putting the left bud in my ear.

Sweet solace.

"Where are you? and I'm so sorry
I cannot sleep, I cannot dream tonight
I need somebody and always
This sick strange darkness
Comes creeping on so haunting every time"

This song always reminded me of Jin. I missed him more and more each day.

I sighed and stood up despite the uncomfortable knot in my stomach, willing myself to walk over to where Jimin was. A tiny voice screamed in the back of my mind what a mistake that would be, but I needed to stop being such a nervous wreck, especially in my own dorm!

"Will you come home and stop this pain tonight?
Stop this pain tonight"

I walked over nonchalantly to where the snacks were on my desk and shuffled through the bags, trying to find mine. Why did Jimin and Taehyung have so many bags?! I continued to sort through them until I spotted a familiar green shade of plastic. "Finally," I whispered to myself as I found the gummy bears buried under Ji Eun's ice cream. I should probably put that in the mini fridge-