B.A.P (WYR) Zelo & Jongup

The mafia is a scary business, but little did you know what you were about to get into.

You were at the biggest gathering that Seoul had. Being there was and honor but not knowing anyone there, let's just it's kinda boring. Having mostly old people to talk to, it wasn't very fun.

You were the top CEO of your building, and being one of the youngest out there made you a target. You maybe thinking a target for what, well there is a mafia group called The B.A.P who has been after you for many years. Yet they've never succeeded.

The party begins to dial down, people start to leave, one by one. As you head off to find the restroom, you notice that you were being followed. Quickly turning around you were met with a rag on your face. Slowly you drift to sleep.

Couple Hours Later

You begin to wake up to see that you are in a room, but it's not your room. You feel around to discover that you are laying in a bed. You slowly start to get up, but quickly falling back down, your head was pounding.

The door begins to open, you sit up but very slowly so you don't make your head hurt. You look at the man that walks in, and you immediately recognize who it was.

It was Zelo, a member of The B.A.P. He was the youngest and the least hated by you in the group. He walks in with a glass of water and some Advil.
"Here take this" he hands you the Advil then the water. You thank him.

He sits on the edge of the bed just staring at you. As you to start to talk JongUp walks into the room. He ask if you are ok and you shake your head.
"I need you to come with me" JongUp says.
"No she need to stay in bed" Zelo argues back.

Would You Rather

Listen to Zelo, and stay in bed.

Or

Listen to JongUp, and get out and follow him.