SF9 (WYR) Youngbin & Zuho

Youngbin just cheated on you with your best friend, you and him have been dating for 2 years, you don't know why he hurt you like that.

It's been 2 days since he broke your heart, with no stop texts from him and the other members. Him saying sorry and the others asking if you were ok.
After not texting them for a week Juho decide to come up and check on you.

After Juho visits you, you feel extremely better, he has been your friend for so long that he always knows how to make you feel better.

After the movie you and Juho were watching he decide that it was time to leave. You quickly grab his wrist and pull him back to the couch. You tell him you don't want him to leave, so he agrees to stay the night. Watching the second movie there was a kissing scene, you and Juho don't realize that you have scooted, you have always like Juho but since he never made a move, you thought he didn't like you.

You look at Juho and he looks at you, he starts to lean in and so do.

Before you could kiss, you heard a knock on your door, you quickly get to check. At the door was Youngbin. He runs in to your arms and hugs you. You don't hug back and push him of. He looks in and sees Juho on the couch.

He gets angry and starts yelling at the both of you, he just breaks down and cries. He keeps saying sorry and how he wants you back, but you also love Juho.

WOULD YOU RATHER

Take back Youngbin, even if he cheated on you.

OR

Get together with Juho, the guy you have been in love with for your whole life.

____________________________________