Stray Kids (Imagine) All Members

JYP had a strict rule about dating, only idols over 18 are allowed to date. You were 17, and yet you had the biggest crush on Jeongin.
You and Jeongin had been friends since you joined JYP last year, slowly you started to feel more towards Jeongin than friendship. You told Felix about your 'little' crush on Jeongin, then Felix told Chan, Chan told Changbin, and Changbin told the rest of the group. So now the whole group had been trying to get you and Jeongin together.

2 Months Later

"Hey Y/N" Chan says to you. Your wave at him giving him a smile.
"So what song are you gonna dance to at music core" Chan asked you.
"I'm not dancing actually, I'm going to sing" you say.
"Really! What song" Chan asked with a surprised look on his face.
"It's called 'I've been waiting for you'" you smile looking down.
"Let me guess, it's for Jeongin" Chan smiles. You look away with a blush on your face.
"Ahh so cute" Chan pinches your cheek. 

Suddenly the rest of Stray Kids comes in.
"Hi Y/N" Jeongin says.
"H-Hey Jeongin" you blush. Jisung sees you both and decide to tease you a bit.
"Hey Y/N you look pretty today"  Jisung throws his arm around your shoulder. You look at him then back to Jeongin. Jeongin looks at you with a look you can't quite understand, he looks like he's jealous, yet you don't know why, you thought he didn't like you back.
"Hyung I don't think she likes your arm around her shoulder" Jeongin says with annoyance in his voice. Slowly Jisung removes his arm from your shoulder and walks away slowly.

"Woah calm down there Jeongin" Hyunjin says patting his shoulder.

Day of Music Core

You stood on the side waiting to go on stage.
"Hey" you hear. You turn around to see Jeongin.
"Ohh Hey" you say happily.
"I wanted to come and say good luck"  he rubs his neck shyly.
"Thanks" you say with a smile. You went to turn around when Jeongin grabs your shoulder and turns you around, you come face to face with him.
"I'm sorry Y/N, it's just, I, ahh screw it" he gives you a peck on your lips.
"Sorry, you probably don't feel the same" Jeongin looks down.
"I like you too" you giggle.
"You do" he says getting excited. You nod your head.
"Will you be my girlfriend" he asked.
"But what about JYP they won't let us date" you look down, sad that you can't date Jeongin.
"I don't care, well just keep it a secret for now" he smiles.
"Ok" you smile back. He kisses you again.
"Good luck on stage" you head on stage and start to sing.

____________________________________
I hope you enjoyed, sorry I haven't been posting lately. I don't know if I'll make a part 2 yet!