Cross Gene (Imagine) Pt.1 Takuya & Shin

Insane is just a word. To people it means crazy, should be thrown in a insane asylum. To others, it mean, sanity. It funny what people would think when they saw you. In a straight jacket on a bed. The nurses would just look at you, never believing what you say.

There were a few that did believe you, but your luck they were in the same insane asylum as you.
Shin Wonho, Lee Seyoung, Kim Sangmin, Kim Yongseok and Casper.
They were all insane to the eye of a stranger, yet to you, they were as normal as normal can be. You loved them, no matter what they did in the past.

"Did you guys hear" Casper says.
"Hear about what" Sangmin looks at Casper.
"There going to be a new guy coming in" Casper says excited.
"Maybe Y/N with fall in love" Sangmin giggles. You just throw a pillow at him.
"She's already in love with Shin" Yongseok butts in. This time you throw a book at Yongseok.
"Shut up Yongseok" you say.

Yes the truth is you had a crush on Shin, and yes he was the craziest out of all of them but you loved it. He never really talked to people, yet he would always talk to you, and you loved how always trusted you to keep his secrets. Good thing he wasn't here.

A loud scream pulled you out of thoughts. All of you guys look at the door. Suddenly 2 nurses come through the door pulling a man with them. They throw him on the ground and leave him. He stands up and dusts off his pants and walks around.

"Told you" Casper says. Seyoung smacks his shoulder.
"What" Casper laughs. You just look at him, not know I you should say hi. As you look at him he turns his head, and he looks you in the eyes. He smiles at you and turns his head back around. You decide to go and sit with the rest.

As you sit, the random guy decides to come and sit with you guys.
"Hey" he says. None of you say anything to him.
"I'm Takuya" he smiles. Still silence from all of you. Out of know where Shin is sitting beside you. You jump because he was so quiet.

"I'm Shin welcome" he smiles at Takuya.

____________________________________
This Imagine is based off of Play With Me. Pt. 2 will be up soon