Up10tion (WYR) Hwanhee & Xiao

"You should tell him" Xiao says to you, elbowing your shoulder.
"I'm to scared" you confess, knowing Hwanhee wouldn't like you back. He already had a girlfriend. She was beautiful, smart, kind, thoughtful, nothing like you. Sure you did nice thing but she was better at everything you did.
"He would never go for someone like me" you look down, knowing you would never have a chance with him. Xiao looked at you with a sad smile, he knew how you felt, he's loved you every since you guys met in 5th grade.

5th Grade Year

You walked in to your new classroom. Slowly you walk to a seat, and sit down next to a boy with pink hair. He turned to look at your from the side.
"Your sitting next to me" the boy with pink hair questioned.
"Do you want me to move" you stand up a little, but then you hear him speak again.
"No it's just that, nobody wanted to sit by me because of me hair" he looks down.
"I like it" you smile and giggle at him.
"Really?" He asked. You nod your head with a big grin on for your face.
"What's your name" you ask.
"Oh, my name is DongYeol" he puts out his hand ready for you to shake it. You put your hand out and shake it.
"I'm Y/N"

End Of Flashback

You and the rest of Up10tion walk back to their dorms. As usually, you and Xiao walk together, trailing behind the rest, talking about Hwanhee.
"They can't stay together forever Y/N" Xiao reassuring you.
"Unless they get married" Xiao added.
"Thanks DongYeol really helping the situation" you laugh.
"You know you can call me Xiao right" he looks at you.
"Why that's not your name, and besides you still call me pipsqeak" you giggle at the name. He laughs and looks at you.
"Can I tell you something" he asked. You nod your head. But before he says anything Hwanhee is running at you too.

"Y/N I've been needing to ask you a question" he grabs your hand while the other hand is in Xiao's.
"Would you like to be my girlfriend" he asked. You look at him in confusion. You thought he already had a girlfriend.
"But I thought you already had a girlfriend" you look at him with a weird look.
"Who the girl I always hang out with" he said, you slowly nodding your head.
"That's my sister" he laughs.
"Oh" you look at Xiao.
"What's your question Xiao" you take you hand back from Hwanhee's.

"Well I was gonna ask if you wanted to be my girlfriend" Xiao and Hwanhee look at each other then back to you.
"Who's it gonna be" the say at the same time.

WOULD YOU RATHER

Say yes to Hwanhee, and finally have the guy you have been crushing on.

OR

Say yes to Xiao, and date your life long best friend.