Boyfriend Pt.1 (Imagine) Minwoo

You know you shouldn't be walking around at night, but what can you say, you were just trying to get away. You maybe asking, getting away from what. Well that's a long story. For now let's just stick to how you meet them.

____________________________________

You were walking around, and surprise it's late at night. You weren't to fond at waking a night, the rumors of vampires lurking around the city. Yet here you are, walking around at midnight running away from your parents.

You weren't a bad 18 year old, but from time to time you would smoke a blunt or two, it helped you relax when you were stressed, and at the moment you could use one. Luckily you may or may not have found one in your parents room.

Continuing to walk you stumble in to an abandoned park. The perfect spot, you thought to yourself. You slowly walk to one of the swings and sit. You grab the blunt and lighter from the back of your pocket. You put it to your mouth and light it. You take a deep inhale, and keep it in your lungs for a little, then release.

"Your awful pretty to be doing that" you heard a voice behind you say. You quickly turn around hiding the blunt behind your back.
"No need I already saw" he says. He walks up to and sits on the swing next to you. He sticks his hand out wanting a hit, not knowing you just hand him the blunt. He grabs it and takes a huff.

"And who might you be" you ask looking at him.
"I'm Minwoo, and you" he looks at you.
"I'm Y/N, what are you doing out so late" you take another hit.
"Getting away, you" he asks.
"Same here" you laugh. Both you just sit in silence. The blunt gone.
"What are you running from" he asks looking at you.
"The world" you look up at the stars. After talking with Minwoo for about an hour, you decided to hear back home.
"Hey" Minwoo yells at you.
"I'll see you tomorrow" he yells. You laugh and give him a thumbs up.

____________________________________
That's how it all started, with a cute guy you meet at the park. After that night, we meet up every night. Each time bring some food, or beer. Always talking about your problems, but one night he didn't show up. You waited 3 hours for him, yet he never showed.

It was like that for 2 months, you showing up with food, and waited 3 hours for him. I don't know why I keep going. Maybe it was because I enjoyed the company, or you started to fall for him. I don't know, but the story doesn't end there, let's continue.

____________________________________

Here you are, sitting on the swing waiting for Minwoo again. Hoping he would show up this time, but 3 Hours was almost up, but this time you waited longer, wanting to see him. You hate to admit it but you like to be with him. Just sitting there with him talking about you problems.

You sit there with headphone on, listening to "Missing You" By BtoB. Cheesy I know. As you sat with your head down, you see two feet walk up to you. Smiling you look up to see a man, smiling down at you. Your smile drops and you decide to get up and walk away but he grabs your arm. You try fighting back, screaming for help. Scared you didn't know what he could do to you.

Fighting back with all the strength you had, you kicked him and ran away, but he caught up to you and grab you again. He got on top of you, still screaming. As you close your eyes waiting for something to happen, it never does. You open your eyes to see the man on the ground, with someone on top of him eating him.

You sit up still looking, most people would run away by then but something told you to stay. He gets of the man and sits on his knees next to him. You still can't render out his face.
"T-Thank you" you say. The man looks up at you.

It was Minwoo

_________________________________

Yes it was Minwoo who had saved me, the guy I fell in love with had eaten an man. Yet I wasn't scared of him.
Well this is the end of the story for now. I'll tell you the rest when you come back.
Well by for now.
____________________________________