Chapter 8:unexpected

"My, My, Whos calling..?" You playfully asked as you played with your hair, Hearing the other line make a 'tch' sound, making you chuckle softly. 

"It's me" he continued "Your boss" he simply said, sarcasm obvious on his tone as you rolled your eyes. He coughed before he started, "New Mission" He said as you looked around if your brothers were just somewhere.. 

'I can't possibly join any mission at the time being...'

"I won't be joining any mission" You said as you looked at your nails, finding no presence around —your mind stopped for a second when you heard the other side laugh. 

'The heck is this old man laughing at? Is his old age getting into him?' you thought annoyingly as you waited for him to answer you. "You'll regret it" He said and finally stopped laughing making you furrow your brows, "What are you getting at-"

"You can call this Mission as Revenge, after all its a mission most suitable for you" The man said as a dark chuckle left his mouth, your eyes went dark and his sarcasm wasn't doing anything. 

"Get to the point" you said seriously finally staring outside the window as if you can see him. "FGZ" He continued "We'll kill FGZ" The man on the line said as your eyes widened in surprised, making you silent for a second before the man breaking the silence by chuckling. 

"I'll accept it"  you said as you stood up from your seat, going into the bag where you place your armory, only to stop when he uttered the next words. 

"But" He suddenly said making you furrow your eyebrows as you looked at your phone in disbelief, "There's a group who will join you, It was a funny coincidence actually. The fact that both of you are itching to kill one of the top gangs in the underground." He said scoffing making you roll your eyes in annoyance. 

"Meeting place is the usual, 10:00 am, I simply chose you since you're the only agent I have that has beefs with the FGZ, and isn't that a very Wonderful Opportunity I gave you?" He said proudly, making you end the call as you looked at the sky. trying to calm yourself down, irritated as you were, That man was putting oil to a burning house. 

                                                              ___________________

"Higher ups decided to throw FGZ" the other line said making namjoon's head perked up in surprise and at the same time—ideas of bringing them down flooded his mind. "and I was in charge to send an agent from our organization to help you bring them down, With that I'm planning on sending you one of my masterpiece, It will be nice working with you." the other man said on the line making namjoon furrow his brows, knowing that they surely might not get along well. "Send the place and we'll talk more about this" Namjoon said as he heard a hum as a response and some pleasantries before the call ended, It made the ache in namjoon's head turn into a heartbeat, was it excitement, fear, or anxiety? 

nevertheless, the leader has already informed the guys to meet up in their meeting room once he came back from his work to discuss the sudden mission. It was already an eventful day, yet it seems He needs to make it more eventful. 

                                                                    _______________________________

9:00 am

you wore a simple clothing that consist of jeans and t shirt as you decided to wear your uniform at the building when you arrive. 

"Y/n-ah, Good morning!" J-hope said as he brightly made his way to yours making you chuckle in response. "Good morning" You said before you noticed jin walking towards you making you gulp hardly. 

"Are you going somewhere..?" He asked making you nod your head as you notice his sudden frown, "You can't"  He simply said making you look at him confused "Why?" you asked as you looked at his eyes for it not to waver, thinking a bit you knew it'll be hard to get out of the house since your card won't work anymore. 

"You got amnesia or something?" You heard yoongi said in the background making you furrow your brows slightly, you heard jin sigh and patting your shoulder gaining your attention back at him. " we're simply worried." He simply said making you sigh and somehow your anger towards that man simply vanished into thin air. 

"Fine." you said and made your way up to your room. Looking around you smiled widely.

'Hmm, This will be easy' you thought as you immediately jumped down the second floor landing safely on the garden back and finally making your way into the garage to get your car—Once you were now out of the gate, you smirked in victory as you message your boss. 

'That was easy' 

you thought as after driving for a couple of minutes you finally arrived at the tall building making you bring your card out to enter, the machine turning a beeping sound as the door opened in front of you making the first person to appear before you was your boss. 

"Oh you're here" He simply said as you nodded, "Go wear your uniform and I'll meet you at the room."

                                                                        __________________________

you were sitting on the chair already dressed on your uniform and playing with your phone only to hear the door creaking, making your attention averted and met one of a familiar eyes. 

'Huh?! What the heck are they doing here?' you thought as your eyes went wide. The silence engulfing the entire room. 

"Y/n?" J-Hope said in a voice that can't be describe, he seemed shock to say the least and the others were too. 

                                            ______________________________________