Chapter 13:School

Entering the school with the same scenario as yesterday ruined your whole morning, waving goodbye to your brothers who now went on their separate ways, you were now walking towards your classroom. 

"Hey Y/n" Lisa called and suddenly appearing beside you, "I'm here too-" rose called, amused by their sudden entrance you smiled softly as you greeted them back. "Good morning"

"Right, Y/n, have you heard the latest rumors"  Lisa whispered conspiratorially, leaning in as if sharing a juicy secret. your ears perked up as if your curiosity is getting ahead of you. "yeh! that one!" rose added already knowing what lisa would share to you, making that the only push you need to finally bring your attention to them. 

you hum in amusement as your smile widens a little. "What is it" making the two girls beside you smiled slyly. 

"I heard Irene is going to confess to one of the BTS members later" Lisa whispered her eyes widening in anticipation as your eye brows twitched at the sudden news. 

'Ah... They're not idiots anyway-- I'm sure They can handle that.. yeah, they can make a wise.. decision' your thoughts awkwardly echoed as your eyes wavered, a bit unsure for the future. 

"Ah--Which member though?" you tilted your head as lisa shrugged "No idea" she answered gaining a hum from you. 

Rose, who had joined the conversation, leaned in. "but whoever it is, It's still a big news!" She added " Irene is one of the popular girls in the campus so the fact that she's going to confess to one of the bts member is going to be like a wildfire! the hottest topic!" she emphasized her point with a huge grin making you and lisa nod in agreement. 

"It's like a real-life K-drama unfolding right in front of us" you said as you laughed with sarcasm making the two chuckle. The frenzy gossip in the morning somehow made your day a bit brighter.  

'Hopefully nothing would go to that bitch's way' 

"I'll be heading first" you cutted off as you waved goodbye to the girls who were now making their way to the classroom. 

opening the door to the classroom and checking the clock. 

'Made it on time' 

you took your seat and fixed your things for the first subject, only to be interrupted by a voice beside you. 

"Just on time?" He asked while he leaned on one hand making you chuckle in response. "Yeah" 

'Oh, Didn't my brothers just told me yesterday to avoid him..?' your thoughts trailed off as you made a mistake on answering him back. 'Fuck that, Who cares anymore. ' you finally gave up.

"Y/n ah, do you prefer strawberry or chocolate?" He suddenly asked making you look at him weirdly. 'Is he a fucking toddler?' you thought as you reflexively put on a smile rather than a disgusted and tired of this shit face.

"I prefer both, oh-- if you I were to pick one then I guess strawberry" you replied gaining a hum from him as he seemed to be thinking something, before the conversation continued the door opened to reveal your teacher who was talking about starting homeroom. 

__________

"Hey Y/n?" a hushed voice came from your side making your eyes meet the black orbs of the man beside you. 

'Ah-- It's him again..'

you hummed silently as you waited for him to continue "You free this lunch?" He asked as he smiled softly, anticipating your answer.