Chapter 11:Friends

'They've been watching since awhile ago.' you sigh deeply, annoyed already as too much event has happened in your first day of school.

"Just come out already" you annoyingly said as you stopped on your tracks, not even sparing them a glance. hearing the footsteps from behind they obediently followed.

"Uh..-We-We were just passing by" a female voice said meekly, her voice unsure, adding the wrinkles on your forehead.

'Can't I just leave quietly...'

"Is that so, Then Excuse me" you nonchalantly said as you continued walking not giving a fuck anymore, you took your phone out and saw a message that they're not able to come for lunch since some of them have overtime and the others were held back by their club.

'Fuck I'll be the loner' you concluded and put it back to your pockets.

"Ah-Y-Y/n!" one of the girls called your name making you stop and look back.

'Now what'

"Yes?" unknowingly you answered in a harsh tone. clearly aware of your own circumstances that your social battery has died down.

" I-I'm Rose!" she introduced herself, "And I'm Lisa" the other said making you raise one of your brows, weirded out by the sudden introductory.

"Lee Y/n" you simply said and stared at them who was meekly looking away, awkward.

"Hey, Want to eat lunch together..?" Lisa suggested making you look at her making you sigh in defeat.

"Sure" you simply said earning a happy squeaky noises from them. 'Might as well join them since its a bit late to start lunch anyway'

they walked beside you and started talking about the schools new issue making you yawn and continue your own world, too tired already.

______________

"Eh, too bad we have different classes" Rose said as she looked at your schedule making you nod in response as you took a spoonful of rice.

"Ah right, do you know who were those girls awhile back..?" lisa suddenly asked making you shake your head "Knew that , anyways, They're Irene, yerin and seulgi" she added.

"The blonde one is Yerin, the one you walked toward to was seulgi then Irene" Lisa explained making you hum in response, finding their explanatory very informative. 'If they knew I did those, then they obviously watched the whole thing' you thought as you sip your coffee.

"Is that so" you nonchalantly replied as you continued. "They're famous right..?" you guessed making rose of them click her finger, "Bingo"

"We were too scared to intervene awhile back, so forgive us if you find it awkward right now" Lisa clasped her hands as if a sign of pleading forgiveness, making you chuckle lightly. "Not of a problem, It's better since you'll get involved if you did intervene anyways." you said as you finished eating, standing up and bidding goodbye to the girls who waved back at you.

_____________________

'Just in time' you thought as you sat down at your chair, praying to the gods above to not add anymore ruckus to your chaotic life- your thoughts interrupted by a hush call from your side making you look at chanyeol who was already waving at you. "Hey Y/n"

'Fuck, at this point I have to act' you thought irritated as a smile reach your face.

"Hey" you smiled back " meet kai, He's actually a close buddy of mine" he introduced his friend beside him, making you look at the tall guy.