Chapter 3: The Hogwarts Express (EDITED)

Lucy's POV

As I wake up, I remember what day it is.

"TODAY IS THE DAY! I'm going to Hogwarts today! Today, today!" I sang happily while skipping around my room.

I quickly take a bath and dressed in a grey long sleeves t-shirt, a sky blue flowy skirt and a grey ballet shoes. I brushed my long brown hair and tied the sides with a red ribbon to make it like a halo. I came downstairs and eat breakfast.

"I'm done!" I said happily while closing my red luggage. I'm petting my owl, Elsa when I saw my aunt takes out a piece of paper and gave it to me.

"This is your ticket, Lucy. Stick to it, that's very important." She said sternly. I nod my head even though I'm very confused at my ticket. Platform 9 3/4?

~•~

"Are you insane?!" I exclaimed. We're standing at the platform 9 and 10. No signs of platform 9 3/4. My aunt just told me to run between the two platforms. Completely rubbish, if you ask me.

"Trust me, dear. Just close your eyes while running, it'll make you less nervous. Don't worry, you won't crash." She advised. I did what she said.

When I opened my eyes, I saw a big, red, steaming train, The Hogwarts Express. I stared at the train wide eyes when I hear someone sobbing behind me. It's Aunt Emmie.

"Aww. Don't cry. I promise to right letters to you twice or maybe thrice a week, cross my heart." I soothed her. She wiped her tears.

"I know, I'll miss you so much, Lu. Now, get on that train and make some friends." She said.

"Goodbye!" I waved.

I board on the train and started looking for a compartment. All are full excepet the one on the back.

I opened the door to see two boys staring at me. One is a tall, lanky and red-haired boy and the other one is Harry.

"Nice to see you again, harry." I said smiling at him. He smiled back.

"Nice to see you, too, Lucy!" He said brightly.

"Do you two mind if I seat here?" I smiled sheepishly at the two boys. Harry glanced at the red-haired boy to ask if it's ok. The boy nodded his head. I smiled. I sat across facing them.

"I'm Lucy, Lucy Conner." I said to the ginger boy.

"I'm Ron Weasley." He said smiling at me.

"You're a first year, too, I pressume?" I asked Ron.

"Yeah, and I'm so excited!" He answered.

"What about you, Harry, are you excited, too?" I asked looking at him with questioning eyes.

"Yes, I am, because I won't be seeing my aunt, uncle and cousing for a long time." He shrugged.

"Why don't you want to see them for a long time?" I tilted my head in curiosity.

"They're horrible." He frowned.

I suddenly changed the topic on Qudditch. I've read about those. I would really love to see a Quidditch game! The three of us talked about random things like Quidditch which Ron and I love, family, blood types and expectations.

Suddenly, an old woman stopped by our door with a cart full of sweets.

"Anything off the trolley, Dears?" She kindly asked. Ron holds out a mushed sandwiches.

"No thanks, I'm all set." Harry takes out his coins.

"We'll take the lot."

We're currently eating the sweets, Harry bought us. He's so sweet! I saw a package with jellybeans. I read the name,

"Bertie Bott's Every Flavoured Beans?" I asked Ron.

"They mean every flavours! There's chocolate and peppermint, and there's spinach, liver and tripe. George sweared he got a bogey-flavoured once!" He explained. I giggled quietly when Harry quickly takes out the bean he was chewing out of his mouth. I tried one and eat.

"I got strawberry!" I exclaimed.

"Well, you're a lucky one." Harry and Ron chorused. I laughed at them. 

"This is scabbers, by the way, pitiful isn't he?" Ron asked showing his pet rat.

"Just a little bit." Harry and I answered.

"Fred gave me a spell to turn him into yellow. Want to see?" He asked us.

"Yeah." We chorused excitedly. Ron takes out his wand and clears his throat.

"Sun-"

Then, a girl with a bushy brown hair appears at the doorway. I think she's looking for something.

"Has anyone seen a toad? A boy named Nevile's lost one." She said in a bossy way. Although I think she's kind.

"No." Ron answered. The girl looked at Ron with his wand.

"Oh, are you doing magic? Let's see then." She challenged. Ron clears his throat again.

"Sunshine, Daisies, Buttermellow, turn this stupid, fat, rat yellow." Nothing happened. Ron glanced at us but we shrugged.

"Are you sure that's a real spell? Well, it is'nt very good, is it? I tried a simple spells on my own but they all worked for me. (she took out her wand and sit across facing Harry) For example, (she pointed her wand between the eyes of Harry and he tenses) occulus reparo. (Harry takes out his newly repaired glasses and stared at it amazed) Holy cricket, you're harry potter! I'm Hermione Granger, you are?" She asked looking at me.

"I'm Lucy, Lucy conner." I said while smiling at her. She smiled back. Hermione looked at Ron, disgustedly.

"And...you are?"

"I'm Ron Weasley." He answered while his mouth is full.

"Pleasure. You three better change into your robes, I expect will be arriving soon. (Gets up and leave and comes back) You got dirt on your nose by the way, did you know, just there. (Pointing at her nose and leaves)." She said.

~•~

After a while, the train stops into a halt and students began pouring out of the train. And we're on our way to Hogwarts!

~•~

Sorry! This chapter is a little bit late. There had been a black out for 3 days in our place because of a typhoon so sorry!

Banner by caesium-