Chapter 13: The House Cup and Going Home

"Can we come in now?" I whined. Hermione, Ron and I are here at the Front door of the Hospital Wing, waiting for Harry. After Hermione carried-or dragged Ron to the Hospital Wing, I immediately went to the owlery to contact Professor Dumbledore but I already met him at the Entrance Hall. He already knew- don't ask me how - and said, "Harry's gone after him, hasn't he?" Then, he hurtled off to the Third floor. I was shocked, of course. But I won't ask.

Anyway, I'm asking the same thing for the millionth time. I need to see Harry!

"No, he's still asleep." Madam promfrey said firmly. I groaned loudly and stomped my feet angrily on the ground like a baby having a tantrum. Hermione and ron are trying their best not to laugh. Madam Promfey sighed.

"Professor Dumbledore is inside, talking to him." She said. I thought he's asleep?!

"You said he's asleep!" I exclaimed.

"I did. I said that for you to stop whining like a child but I guess I'm wrong." She replied.

"But I am a child." I pointed out to her. She ignored me. Rude. I huffed and sat between Hermione and Ron.

"You so like him!" They chorused. I blushed and shook my head. Hermione snickered.

"Yeah right."

We waited for another FREAKING hour. I placed my head on Ron's shoulder and take a nap.

"Lucy, wake up! Harry's here." Ron gently shook me. I groaned and stretched. I yawned and opened my eyes to see Harry grinning like an idiot. My eyes brightened.

"Harry!" I ran and hug him tightly. He chuckled and hug me back. I released.

"Are you okay? Do you feel dizzy? Sore? Tired? Exhausted?-" I rambled.

"No, I'm fine. What about you lot?" I waved him off.

"Nahh.. We're alright. Right guys?" They nodded smirking a bit. I linked my arms with Hermione and Harry, Ron linked arms with Harry.

"Come on, let's go to the great hall. I'm starving!" I exclaimed while caressing my tummy. They laughed. I really can't wish for a better bestfriends!

In the great hall. All students are seated, and green banners with snakes on them are around the ceiling. Ugh. Slytherin.

Suddenly, Professor McGonagall dings her glass and the chatter stops. Professor Dumbledore rises.

"Another year gone!" He started cheerfully. "And now, as I understand it, the house cup needs awarding, and the points stand thus. In fourth place, Gryffindor with 312 points. {Clapping. Harry and Hermione and I hide our heads.} Third place, Hufflepuff, with 352 points. {Clapping.} In second place, Ravenclaw, with 426 points. {Clapping.} And in first place, with 472 points, Slytherin House." There's an immense cheering. I sat there sulking.

"Yes, yes, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin. However, recent events must be taken into account. And I have a few last minute points to award. {The Gryffindor students look up.} To Miss Hermione Granger, for the use of cool intellect when others were in great peril, 50 points. {Applause.}" Hermione blushed furiously.

"Congrats, 'Mione!" I hugged her.

"Good job!" Harry patted her at the back.

"Second, to Mr. Ronald Weasley, for the best played game of chess {Ron looks at Harry and mouths, 'Me?' Harry nods, and mouths, 'You!'} that Hogwarts has seen these many years...50 points. {Applause}"

I hugged him. "Congrats, Ron!"

"Third, to Ms. Lucy Conner, for excellence in logic and giving happiness to others..50