Chapter 8: Troll in the Dungeon

We're currently in our Charms Class, PROFESSOR FLITWICK's class. He is very short, and is standing on a bunch of books. He partnered us by two. Harry and Seamus. Hermione and Ron, they are so happy about it! Note the sarcasm. I partnered by a Gryffindor boy named Dean Thomas.

"Hi! I'm Lucy, Lucy Conner." I geeted as I stick out my hand. He shook while blushing. Why is he blushing?

"Hello! The name's Dean Thomas."

"One of a wizard's most rudimentary skills is levitation the ability to make objects fly. Uh, do you all have your feathers? {Hermione and I raised ours.} Good. Now, uh, don't forget the nice wrist movement we've been practicing, hmm? The swish and flick. Everyone. {All} The swish and flick. Good. And enunciate. Wingardium Leviosa. Off you go then." Prof. Flitwick squeeked.

"Do you wanna try first, Dean?" I kindly asked him. He's just making googly eyes on me.

"Dean, Dean!" I snapped my finger infront of him. He blinked rapidly and looked at me and blush. Why does he keep on blushing?

"Sorry, you can go first." He replied still blushing. I cleared my throat.

"Wingardium Leviosa." I chanted. It worked! I watched it grinning. Everyone stop on what their doing. Prof. Squeeled.

"Look everyone, Ms. Conner done it on her first try! Amazing, Dear. Five points for gryffindor." He complimented.

"Thank you, sir." He nodded. It's Dean's turn. But it didn't work. I'm trying to help him when I heard ron and hermione arguing. Again...

"Stop, stop, stop. You're going to take someone's eye out. Besides, youre saying it wrong. It's Leviosa, not Leviosar." Hermione said in a bossy way.

"You do it then if you're so clever. Go on, go on." Ron challenged. Bad idea. Hermione straightened up and swished her wand.

"Wingardium Leviosa." The feather glows and lifts up. Ron puts his head on his books dejectedly.

"Oh, well done! See here, everyone! Ms. Granger's done it, too. Oh, splendid! Take another five points for Gryffindor!" He awarded.

"Well done, Dearies." Prof. Said reffering to hermione and I. We grinned at each other. BOOOM!!! Seamus' feather exploded. Flitwick gasped.

"I think we're going to need another feather over here, Professor." Harry muttered.

Neville, Harry, Ron, Seamus and I are walking through a courtyard with other students all around.

"It's Leviosa, not Leviosar." Ron mimicked hermione. I glared at him. Git. "Honestly, she's a nightmare. No wonder she hasn't got any friends!" I gasped. He didn't just said that! Hermione bustles past, sniffling.

"I think she heard you." Harry said.

"Obviously!" I turned to Ron fuming with my death glare. Neville, Seamus and Harry cowarded and went behind ron who's shaking from fright. My glare might be really scary..

"Didn't you know she's my bestfriend?" I said in a deadly whisper. He whimpered and shook his head to say no. I smacked his head. He groaned in pain.

"I'm not done with you yet, Weasley." I ran after Hermione. She went to the Girls' Bathroom, and inside a stall. I sighed and knocked on the door softly.

"Hermione, please don't listen to him, you do have a friend, wait, scratch that, bestfriend. Me." I begged her.

"You're just saying that 'cause you wanted to make my feelings better!" She cried. Oh, ron. What have you done?

"That's not true. Please let's talk about this." She opened the door and let me in. She's obviously crying, puffy red eyes and tears streaming down her face. I imediately pulled her into a hug.