Chapter 6: Fluffy

Harry, Ron and I are walking through the crowded halls. Sir Nicholas and a lady ghost float by.

"Have you heard? Harry Potter's the new Gryffindor Seeker. I always knew he'd do well." We heard him talking.

"Seeker? But first years never make their house teams! You must be the youngest

Quidditch player in-" Harry cut him off.

"A century, according to McGonagall." Fred and George approached and walk along with the three of us.

"Hey, well done, Harry, Wood's just told us!" Fred congratulated Harry.

"Fred and George are on the team, too. Beaters." Ron said.

"Our job is to make sure that you don't get bloodied up too bad. Can't make any promises, of course. Rough game, Quidditch." George informed us.

"Brutal. But no one's died in years. Someone will vanish occasionally... {They break off from Harry and Ron, who walk across a courtyard}" Fred agreed.

"But they'll turn up in a month or two!" I faced the twins irritated.

"Stop it you two! You're making him more nervous." I scolded. The twins shrugged and left. I just rolled my eyes and went walking again with Harry and Ron.

"Oh, go on, Harry, Quidditch is great. Best game there is! And you'll be great, too! {Hermione jumps up from her work and comes to join us.}" Ron exclaimed. I nodded my head vigorously.

"Ron's right, harry. Besides, we've talked about this yesterday. All the gryffindors are absolutely sure that we will win because of you!" I reassured him. He weakly smile but suddenly frowned.

"But I've never even played Quidditch. What if I make a fool of myself." He nervously asked us.

"You won't make a fool of yourself." Hermione butted in. "Its in your blood."

We stared at her confusedly.

"What do you mean, hermione?" I asked.

"Come on, follow me." She said.

The four of us approached a trophy case. Hermione pointed at a plaque of Quidditch players. One lists Harry's father as a Seeker.

"Whoa. Harry, you never told us your father was a seeker, too." Ron said in amazement.

"I-i didn't know."

The four of us are walking up a staircase. A railing pulls in...Hermione looks, but continues walking.

"It's spooky. She's knows more than you do." Ron shuddered.

"Who doesn't?" Harry and I chorused. We stared at each other and smiled. Suddenly, the staircase shuddered and began to move. We grabbed the railings. I gasped

"What's happening?"Asked harry.

"The staircases change, remember?" I replied. The staircase stopped on a new place.

"Let's go this way." Harry started.

"Before the staircase moves again." Ron finished. We all opened the door and walked inside the spooky, dark room. Oh, no.. This isn't good.

"Does anyone feels like..we shouldn't be here?" I asked warrily.

"We're not supposed to be here! This is the 3rd floor, its forbidden." Hermione exclaimed. Suddenly, a flame lights on a tall stone support. At that moment, the caretaker's cat, MRS. NORRIS, comes running in and meows. We jumped.

"Let's go." Harry said. Mrs. Norris meows.

"It's filch's cat!" Ron panicked.

"Run!" Flames are lit as we go. We got to the end of the corridor, to a door. Harry grabs the handle, but it's locked.

"That's it, we're done for." Ron nervously said.

"Oh, move over. Alohomora." The lock clicked and we opened the door and bustled inside.

"Alohomora?" Ron asked.

"Standard book of spells, chapter 7." I answered before hermione could. They stared at me. I raised my eyebrow. They shook their head.

We heard mr. Filch talking to mrs. Norris.

"Anyone here, my love?" Filch asked. Mrs. Norris meowed.

"Come on." They left. We sighed in relief. I turned around to see a GIANT, THREE-HEADED DOG! My jaw dropped. Then, I notice something, its standing on a trapdoor. Curious... I heard them still talking, not yet noticing the giant dog sleeping behind them.

"Probably think this door's locked." Ron guessed.

"It was locked." Hermione reminded him.

"And for good reason." I managed to say. They turned around one by one. The dog, begins to wake. It growls, yawns, and growls more...noticing us.

"AAAAHHHH!!" We all screamed. The four of us bolted, running out of the door. We turned quickly to shut the door and battle against the dog. We got the door shut and run.

Back to the Gryffindor Common Room, we are breathless, panting heavily.

"What do they think they're doing?? Keeping a thing like that locked up in a school." Ron half-whispered, half-yelled. I looked at him annoyed.

"You don't use your eyes, do you? Didn't you see what it was standing on?" I asked him. We're walking on our way to our dorms.

"I wasn't looking at its feet, I was preoccupied by its head, didn't you notice, they were Three?!!" He yelled. We shushed him.

"It means its not there by accident, its guarding something." Hermione agreeds with me, she probably saw it, too.

"Guarding something?" Harry asked for the first time.

"That's right, now, if you two don't mind-" I started.

"-we're going to bed, before either of you-" hermione said.

"-comes with another clever idea to get us killed,-" I said.

"-or worse, Expelled." We chorused.

"They need to sort out their priorities." I heard ron muttered.

We went to our dorm and changed into our pajamas. I carried my cat, Cheshire with me on my bed and lay her down beside me.

"Good night, 'mione!" I yawned.

"Nigh, Lucy!" I turned off the light and closed my eyes.

XxxxxxxxxXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXxxxxxxxX

X sorry for my bad grammars!
X Picspam by solerdani