Chapter 11: Nicholas Flamel and Norbert

"Why didn't you tell me?!" I snapped. We're in the great hall, eating. Apparently, the two idiots decided to tell me about the Mirror of Erised. Merlin, its about two weeks ago! I grew suspicous on their strange actions so I confronted them. The idiots are hiding something important! I wanna see my parents, too, because I know that's my deepest desire. That's why I'm fuming right now.

"W-we just..um.. We don't want t-to wake y-you up." Harry stuttered. Ron nodded his head.

"That's not what I'm asking!" I yelled and slam my hands on the table. They cringed. Nearby people started watching our argument.

"We don't know how to tell you.." Ron whimpered. What a stupid reason.

"You don't know how to tell me?! You just need to say, ' Hi, Lucy! Guess what? We just found out something amazing!' Or ' Lucy, we're sorry for being idiots for not telling you what we just found out.' What a STUPID reason, Ronald! I'm not a DunderHead!" I yelled. I didn't notice that I was standing while scolding them but I don't care.

Everyone is staring on us now like they're watching a mother in a movie, scolding their kids.

"Um..-" I cut Harry off.

"Stop. Let's talk about this later. I'm not done with the two of you! And If you won't give me a decent reason, I'M GOING TO CUT YOUR MANLY PART, DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!" I yelled. They nodded their head while whimpering. I harshly grab my bag and went outside the hall.

"If they have one..." I muttered.

They quickly apologized and of course, I forgave them. They said its not important anymore because Professor Dumbledore put it in other place.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

In the library. Harry, Ron and I are seated, reading. Hermione came up with a huge book. She thumped it onto the table. Harry jumped.

"I had you looking in the wrong section! How could I be so stupid. I checked this out a few weeks ago for a bit of light reading." She said while searching through the book.

"This is light?" Ron stupidly asked.

"Hermione loves reading. Of course this is light for her, so stop talking." I said firmly. Hermione glared at him.

"Of course, here it is! Nicholas Flamel is the only known maker of the Sorcerer's Stone!" She dramatically said.

"The what?" The boys chorused.

"Honestly, don't you two read?" I said annoyed. I get the book and face it to us.

"The Sorcerer's Stone is a legendary substance with astonishing powers. It will turn any metal into pure gold and produces the Elixir of Life, which will make the drinker immortal." I read.

"Imortal?" Ron asked.

"It means you'll never die." Hermione explained sassily.

"I know what that means!" He said defensively. I chuckled. Harry shushed him.

"The only stone currently in existence belongs to Mr. Nicholas Flamel, the noted alchemist, who last year celebrated his 665th birthday! That's what Fluffy's guarding on the 3rd floor. That's what's under the trapdoor...the Sorcerer's Stone!" Hermione said. We all looked at each other.

Nighttime. Hermione, Ron, Harry and I are running across the wet ground to Hagrids hut. We knocked on the door and it opened.

"Hagrid!" Harry called.

"{clad in oven mitts and an apron} Oh, hello. Sorry, don't wish to be rude, but I'm in no fit state to entertain today. {Closes door.}" He said.

"We know about the Sorcerer's Stone!" The four of us chorused. The door reopened.